Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2017, 11:26 am

Programs: AA EXP, EY Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Scotttheking
Whole foods offer is erroring with unavailable when attempting to add it
I reached out to AMEX and they confirm they are investigating the issue.
Old May 1, 2017, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by Scotttheking
Whole foods offer is erroring with unavailable when attempting to add it
Same here this morning. But I just tried again (via desktop browser) and the Add to Card button worked. Try your accounts again and hopefully it works for others, too!
Old May 1, 2017, 2:15 pm

Have anyboy's Saks 5th avenue credit posted? Bought one last week and still waiting for credit. I know technically it says 90 days but a bit uncomfortable to purchase the other 3 cards if amex decides not to pay out the offer.
Old May 1, 2017, 2:39 pm

new targeted offers:

Staples – Spend $100+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards Points

Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Staples or online at staples.com by 6/15/2017.

Office Depot OfficeMax – Spend $50 or more, get $10 back

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Office Depot OfficeMax or online at officedepot.com by 7/31/2017.

HP – Spend $250 or more, get $50 back

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions online at hp.com/go/amex by 7/31/2017.
Old May 1, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, EY Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*, Global Entry
Originally Posted by FPmiles
Have anyboy's Saks 5th avenue credit posted? Bought one last week and still waiting for credit. I know technically it says 90 days but a bit uncomfortable to purchase the other 3 cards if amex decides not to pay out the offer.
I too am waiting for it to post.
Old May 1, 2017, 5:47 pm

Programs: United Premier
Originally Posted by danohio
I too am waiting for it to post.
I spent 350 to get a gift cards and those never posted. I called Amex and they said I should be getting the credit cause my purchase was eligible... nothing yet. I had the offer on 2 other cards, but instead of getting gift cards I had the cost of my purchase split on both cards. None of these have triggered any sort of email that my offers were redeemed. I'm about to call Amex again cause I want my $75 x 3! It's really frustrating when these credits happened so easily and now they don't.
Old May 1, 2017, 11:34 pm

I made several Saks GC purchases of $350 using my AMEX HH and its AU. The first 3 posted within a couple days. The last one that posted, transaction 4/24, final purchase posted 4/27, credit 4/28. The one that's pending now was used for purchase 4/26, transaction purchase also listed 4/27, but no credit yet. We just had a weekend so I'll wait a few days before worrying.
Old May 2, 2017, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by lovely_lively
I spent 350 to get a gift cards and those never posted. I called Amex and they said I should be getting the credit cause my purchase was eligible... nothing yet. I had the offer on 2 other cards, but instead of getting gift cards I had the cost of my purchase split on both cards. None of these have triggered any sort of email that my offers were redeemed. I'm about to call Amex again cause I want my $75 x 3! It's really frustrating when these credits happened so easily and now they don't.
If you did not get the email confirmations, most likely it will not post without contacting AMEX. I had a purchase from BOXED.COM on 4/26. No email and no credit as of today. Another purchase on 4/29, email received and credit posted on 5/1. I chatted AMEX and they said they will manually post the credit that should have posted for the 4/26 purchase. It should be posted between 3-5 days.

They said no one else reported this issue.. which seems highly unlikely. Has anyone else reported this issue to AMEX and ask them to check their known issues log?

Also, I had 6 purchases at Eddie Merlot's in Ashburn, VA. None of them posted. The rep stated that the transactions are posted as third-party and not eligible. The purchases were for food and drinks, so AMEX said they will need to investigate further.

FWIW, I've never had an issue with AMEX SYNC offers not posting automatically in the many years I've used the offers.
Old May 2, 2017, 10:51 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Dilbette
If you did not get the email confirmations, most likely it will not post without contacting AMEX. I had a purchase from BOXED.COM on 4/26. No email and no credit as of today. Another purchase on 4/29, email received and credit posted on 5/1. I chatted AMEX and they said they will manually post the credit that should have posted for the 4/26 purchase. It should be posted between 3-5 days.

They said no one else reported this issue.. which seems highly unlikely. Has anyone else reported this issue to AMEX and ask them to check their known issues log?

Also, I had 6 purchases at Eddie Merlot's in Ashburn, VA. None of them posted. The rep stated that the transactions are posted as third-party and not eligible. The purchases were for food and drinks, so AMEX said they will need to investigate further.

FWIW, I've never had an issue with AMEX SYNC offers not posting automatically in the many years I've used the offers.
I chatted with Amex today and got an entirely different response. My rep confirmed that not only are they having issues with email confirmations, the postings of the credits has been a problem. No time indicated for resolution.

I am missing a Boxed credit as well as one from Hilton
Old May 2, 2017, 11:57 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
i missed a credit for ebags, waited 2 months, that they said i added the offer after i made the purchase, despite the fact that i got an email saying that i used my offer right after i made my purchase.
Old May 2, 2017, 10:06 pm

I dined at Paul Martin's (small chain restaurant) on 4/26 and split the ~$130 onto 3 AMEX cards with the offer-- $50, $50, $30. I got the $15 credit for both the cards charged $50 almost immediately. For the card charged $30, I added $30 tip. The initial charge was ~$30, but the final charge for the past few days has been >$60. I have still yet to get this credit. I've never used an AMEX card for an offer when the initial charge was under the offer limit and relied on the tip to pass the limit. Hopefully this won't be an issue. No email congratulating me for this purchase.
Old May 3, 2017, 8:12 am

Anyone use the YLighting and YLiving offer? $500 for 10,000MR is pretty nice.
Old May 3, 2017, 9:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
I'm having an issue with the uniqlo offer. Used it on 4/23, didn't get an email, and it hasn't posted yet. I spoke with a CSR last weekend, and she confirmed that she could see the charge and that the offer had been added to my account. She gave me the "it can take up to 90-days" spiel.

I'll call again and see if they can add it manually.
Old May 3, 2017, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by jnb_tx
$40 off $200+ purchases of airfare with jetBlue. I received this on 3 of my BCP cards, don't know if it's targeted but don't see it on twitter.

"Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions to purchase airline tickets directly from JetBlue by 6/30/2017. See terms for exclusions."

I don't fly jetBlue...
Has anyone tried using this on a giftcard? It says it's for airline tickets but doesn't specifically exclude gift cards.
Old May 3, 2017, 10:33 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by jnb_tx
$40 off $200+ purchases of airfare with jetBlue.
Originally Posted by dangw20
Has anyone tried using this on a giftcard? .
JetBlue Gift Cards
We apologize for any inconvenience, however we are no longer selling gift cards.

We will continue to honor existing JetBlue Gift Cards which may be redeemed by calling 1-866-534-0219 to speak with a TrueBlue crewmember.
http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN...ase=obj(382063)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.