Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2017, 11:59 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
offer: 20% off at Sams

Showing on the most of my cards that did not have it last time.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 10:28 am
formerly oyalkut

Programs: Delta SM
Originally Posted by al613
i don't have it on mine
Old Jan 8, 2017, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA UA
Originally Posted by callinectes
Holy cow, I spent 55 minutes on the phone with AMEX about my 1500 Panera Bread points. They insisted I had not added the offer to my card even though I had screen shots demonstrating otherwise. Finally someone looked into the deep recesses of some database and found that I had indeed added it in November. What a pain that was!
Similar experience happened to me before. I added the offer via Twitter and received Amex notification plus email confirmation. The offer also showed up in my online account at the time. A few weeks later, I had forgotten the promotional dates. So I logged into my Amex account to check the dates and found the Amex offer gone. It would not allow me to add it again, yet it's not showing up in my added offers neither. Although I had the email proof, I decided against Amex and used another card instead.

I got so paranoid now I check the offer in my account before I use it.... whenever possible. Some Amex offers are decent and worth the effort. Others are not.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 3:20 pm

I can't wait to see the new batch of juicy offers. I hope it starts coming second half of this month or early Feb. I'm debating whether to use the $15/$50 4inkjetsdotcom offer for my printer. Decisions, decisions...
Old Jan 8, 2017, 3:41 pm

Personal or biz cards?
Old Jan 8, 2017, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Personal or biz cards?
I have 8 Amex cards and only one, my Amex Business Platinum, had the 20% off Sams Club offer.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL DM-1MM HH Diamond
Thanks I only had it on one Business card earlier, now it is on 2 more!
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:53 pm

offer: 20% off at Sams Showing on the most of my cards that did not have it last time.
IF you're lucky enough to have even one card with some Authorized Users with this offer it has the potential to be a mini-bonanza. I looked and the offer was recently added to one of my business cards that has 3 AU's, even after paying for a Sam's membership I should clear over $900. In case if you aren't familiar this is what we're talking about: Get 20% back as a statement credit, one time, by using your enrolled eligible Card to make an eligible purchase of $100+ in a single transaction in-Club at Sam's Club locations by 1/31/17. Statement credit limited to $250.

Last edited by yanxfann; Jan 11, 2017 at 9:54 am
Old Jan 11, 2017, 12:15 am

Sam's Club

Thank you to all those who noticed the new offer and alerted us. Don't forget if you have a card on your account that already used the offer, you have to temporarily unlink that card in order to see the offer on the other cards. After adding the offer, put the first card back on.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 8:05 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
NYC Restaurant Week 1/23/17-2/10/17: Spend $35 for $5 max 4X

Get a $5 statement credit after you spend $35 or more in a single transaction up to 4X when you dine with your enrolled Card during NYC Restaurant Week at participating restaurants from 1/23/17-2/10/17. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. See terms.

Terms
Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases. Not valid for online purchases. Get a $5 statement credit after you spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction when you dine at a participating restaurant during the NYC Restaurant Week campaign, 1/23/17 – 2/10/17. Limit of 4 statement credits per enrolled Card. For a list of participating restaurants visit www.nycgo.com/eatup. Must add offer to Card and use the same Card to redeem. You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided to you until after 2/10/17, it will not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. If you have problems with your enrollment or your Card is replaced during the promotional period, call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/10/17, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. Additional terms apply; see Enrollment Terms and Conditions for details. POID: CEMA:0001
Old Jan 11, 2017, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by Bluebirdie
Similar experience happened to me before. I added the offer via Twitter and received Amex notification plus email confirmation. The offer also showed up in my online account at the time. A few weeks later, I had forgotten the promotional dates. So I logged into my Amex account to check the dates and found the Amex offer gone. It would not allow me to add it again, yet it's not showing up in my added offers neither. Although I had the email proof, I decided against Amex and used another card instead.

I got so paranoid now I check the offer in my account before I use it.... whenever possible. Some Amex offers are decent and worth the effort. Others are not.
I'm paranoid now too, I always check! While 1500 points isn't huge, I'm working towards two international flights and am trying to grab every single point I can. It's a lot of work though!
Old Jan 11, 2017, 6:22 pm
formerly oyalkut

Programs: Delta SM
Thanks Mia! Since Amex didn't give me Sam's club, I have no choice but to console myself with a restaurant week promo. Maybe they'll include wine
Old Jan 11, 2017, 6:36 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
How are y'all MSing the Vanillas you buy at SC? They won't work for MO anywhere I'm aware of. PM me if its not a problem, thx!
Old Jan 11, 2017, 8:17 pm

Regarding the sams offer. I'm planning to just buy sams stuff with it. I plan to buy the normal haul, and just buy a couple $500 sams gc, give or take, to use at either walmart or sams in the next few months. I assume I would need to make the purchase all in one shot because this writing seems to be clear in that. Does anyone think it's a cumulative $250 credit across multiple purchases like many other offers?

Last edited by Newgene; Jan 11, 2017 at 8:32 pm
Old Jan 11, 2017, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Preacher7
How are y'all MSing the Vanillas you buy at SC? They won't work for MO anywhere I'm aware of. PM me if its not a problem, thx!
Vanilla MCs (bancorp not meta) work at the PO. I had the offer on three cards and added a few more au's yesterday. Hoping the offer shows up on those cards as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.