Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 19, 19, 2:46 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 25, 19, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vm81 View Post
Dont get too excited about it. The way its going with AmEx - in 6 months they might decide they dont like that and charge you for the credit.
Yup. That is what happened to the Dell Offers stacked.
Old Nov 26, 19, 5:24 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton ♢, IHG Plat, Hyatt Disc, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Got this today:

Spend $300 save $60 on Leading Hotels of the World

Details:
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. from 11/25/2019 to 2/21/2020. Book direct with lhw.com. See terms. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
Old Nov 26, 19, 10:20 am

Programs: American Express
Does anybody out there having problem adding Offers via either web interface or via Amex app? I can't add any of the offers using "Add to Card" and nothing happens. Tried several browsers and also different accounts and via cellphone apps for the past few days.
Chat with AMEX agent and they were not able to help.

Please help.
Old Nov 26, 19, 12:01 pm

So I added 10% off insurance payment (upto $10 off) on my wife's and my account weeks ago. I made the payment and no credit posted. Now if I look through my added offers, I dont see it on there. Has this happened to anyone else and what was the resolution?
Old Nov 26, 19, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by yx168 View Post
Does anybody out there having problem adding Offers via either web interface or via Amex app? I can't add any of the offers using "Add to Card" and nothing happens. Tried several browsers and also different accounts and via cellphone apps for the past few days.
Chat with AMEX agent and they were not able to help.

Please help.
Go couple of pages back to post # 3018.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 26, 19, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA EXP, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plt / LTG, Amtrak Select+
Just got 4x MR points at Amazon! Great as I was going to be spending at Amazon regardless of the promo
Old Nov 27, 19, 12:12 pm

Talked to AMEX Chat about AMEX MR 1500 for $75 on Amazon spend not posting yet (was 10 days ago now) - Chat rep said it might take till end statement for MR to post (???)
Old Nov 28, 19, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry View Post
Got this today:

Spend $300 save $60 on Leading Hotels of the World

Details:
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. from 11/25/2019 to 2/21/2020. Book direct with lhw.com. See terms. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
Just received a similar offer for $100 off $500 purchase of LEADING CRUISE LINES. I think it included Carnival, Seaborne, Cunard, Princess and maybe one more. Expires March 2020.
Old Nov 28, 19, 11:04 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer View Post
J.... LEADING CRUISE LINES. I think it included Carnival, Seaborne, Cunard, Princess and maybe one more. .....
This is a marketing gambit used by Carnival Corporation:

https://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/en_US.html
Old Dec 1, 19, 5:52 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

I received the 4x offer for my personal plat at Amazon...I've maxed it out; but I also noticed its offered on one of my supplementary cards offers when I log into that account (it's my wife).. if I add that offer, will that card be eligible for 4x? or is it tied to the main account in total?

thanks
fdw
Old Dec 1, 19, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu View Post
I received the 4x offer for my personal plat at Amazon...I've maxed it out; but I also noticed its offered on one of my supplementary cards offers when I log into that account (it's my wife).. if I add that offer, will that card be eligible for 4x? or is it tied to the main account in total?

thanks
fdw
It’s one per person across all cards. Your wife can add it to one card and get it. You can’t add it again to one if your cards.
Old Dec 1, 19, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu View Post
...if I add that offer, will that card be eligible for 4x? ...
If you successfully add an offer, and it shows under the added offers tab, that card becomes eligible. There's nothing further for you to consider.
Old Dec 1, 19, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO View Post
If you successfully add an offer, and it shows under the added offers tab, that card becomes eligible. There's nothing further for you to consider.
I had an offer for fuel at a specific fuel station, and my transaction still hasn't posted. Also, on another note I rented a vehicle and the Amex CDW policy never kicked in. No recorded deduction for it that usually happens when the rental car agency submits the total transaction amount. So, for 3 days I was driving around with no insurance!

I'm just not having good luck recently. Even the Starbucks offer ended up being screwed up even though they sent me a notice that it was redeemed.

I'll be calling customer service and Amex insurance🙄
akr1970akr likes this.
Old Dec 1, 19, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by Global Adventurer View Post
... I'm just not having good luck recently ...
I'll be calling customer service and Amex insurance🙄
It's not you -- Frequent delays in reporting have been a company-wide issue, and have frustrated me as well. The RAT must be taking a huge bandwidth out of the company's resources LOL.
As far as I know, AmEx has not yet denied an offer or benefit due to a posting delay. Their response is usually a request to wait for 1-2 months for pertinent records to be properly reported. This thread may not be the best place to address such issues. I'll just state that everyone should play squeeky wheels, and record their issues with AmEx. I also escalated my issues to the "complaint" status, as I felt that taking 2 months for routine accounting is not an adequate response for a major bank.
Old Dec 2, 19, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by Jatan View Post
MR pts are delayed for some people past few weeks -- don't know why or how long the delay will be

Mine posted fine, but family member is still waiting on 3000pts (11/7 $300 Best Buy) and 500pts (11/12 $25 Bed Bath)
Family member finally got the 3000pts today (12/2) for BB purchase on 11/7 -- still waiting on BBB pts from 11/12

Search this Thread
Search Engine: