FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1739939-amex-usa-sync-offers-2016-2019-a.html)

United747 Jan 5, 2016 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Duke787 (Post 25960778)
Didn't get this on any of my 4 AMEX. Bummer have a stay in March that would've qualified but will use CSP now instead.

Same here.

gooselee Jan 5, 2016 8:41 pm

Got the $25 off $100 hotel offer on my Blue Cash. I added it, but honestly I'm unsure if I'll end up using it, unless I can maybe get a hotel to split my charge across two cards at checkout.

Most of my travel right now is to NYC, so weekly hotel bills are in the $1,500 range. Getting only $25 back + the 1% cash back is something like a 1.6% return. I feel like just getting airline miles or MR is a better deal...

At least I made out well with all those brand-specific offers late last year. :D

TMM1982 Jan 6, 2016 12:43 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA (Post 25966968)
One of my cards as the $50/$250 for hotels and $35/$175 for Hampton. I have no stays planned before expiration of these 2 offers, but I do need to book 2 rooms for 1 night in June. Hilton offers Advance Purchase for $116 + $12 tax each. I've never booked 2 rooms at the same time before, but when I went through the motions on the website, it looks like a single charge. The total is about $257, thus meeting both requirements. Is there any reason I won't get both the $50 and $35 credits?

I seriously doubt you'll get both but please let us know the results, curious.

onthego15 Jan 6, 2016 12:49 am

There is a new offer for $60 off $300 at Hilton. Check your cards:

Details
Get a 1X $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hilton Hotels & Resorts from 1/6/16 to 4/11/16. Book direct with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Brand exclusions apply. View Locations Nearby
Terms
Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts in the US & US territories. Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio - A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™. Reservations must be made online at hilton.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Offer valid only on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Excludes gift card purchases. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/11/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: BZ2S:0001

dgparent Jan 6, 2016 6:13 am

So where is it valid ?? Anyone know of a Hilton brand not covered by the exclusion list below ? Is it just valid at Hiltons them selves basically ?

Excludes
Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts,
Conrad Hotels & Resorts™,
Canopy by Hilton™,
Curio - A Collection by Hilton™,
DoubleTree by Hilton™,
Embassy Suites by Hilton™,
Hilton Garden Inn®,
Hampton by Hilton™,
Homewood Suites by Hilton™,
Home2 Suites by Hilton™
Hilton Grand Vacations™

CMK10 Jan 6, 2016 6:38 am

Originally Posted by onthego15 (Post 25969872)
There is a new offer for $60 off $300 at Hilton. Check your cards:

Perfect timing, I have an expensive three night stay coming up in Seoul in March. I assume the fact that I have to pay in South Korean Won won't affect the credit?

onthego15 Jan 6, 2016 6:54 am

Originally Posted by CMK10 (Post 25970911)
Perfect timing, I have an expensive three night stay coming up in Seoul in March. I assume the fact that I have to pay in South Korean Won won't affect the credit?

Sorry to disappoint you, but the first line says valid only in the U.S. and U. S. Territories.

CMK10 Jan 6, 2016 6:59 am

Originally Posted by onthego15 (Post 25970993)
Sorry to disappoint you, but the first line says valid only in the U.S. and U. S. Territories.

Well shoot. Thanks for pointing that out for me so I didn't get disappointed later :(

pallhedge Jan 6, 2016 7:13 am

I suddenly feel like booking a stay at a Hilton to see if I get both the $60 off $300 AND the $50 off $250 hotel offer I added to my card yesterday.

DaveInLA Jan 6, 2016 11:37 am

Originally Posted by pallhedge (Post 25971080)
I suddenly feel like booking a stay at a Hilton to see if I get both the $60 off $300 AND the $50 off $250 hotel offer I added to my card yesterday.

I'm REALLY curious if we can get both credits for either the Hilton or Hampton offers. The stay I have in mind is in June; but only the Hampton offers a prepaid rate.

lbotez Jan 6, 2016 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by dgparent (Post 25970783)
So where is it valid ?? Anyone know of a Hilton brand not covered by the exclusion list below ? Is it just valid at Hiltons them selves basically ?

Excludes
Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts,
Conrad Hotels & Resorts™,
Canopy by Hilton™,
Curio - A Collection by Hilton™,
DoubleTree by Hilton™,
Embassy Suites by Hilton™,
Hilton Garden Inn®,
Hampton by Hilton™,
Homewood Suites by Hilton™,
Home2 Suites by Hilton™
Hilton Grand Vacations™

Pretty much just Hilton Hotels... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, my husband is staying for 2 nights in Washington DC starting tonight. Will pay with the Gold card (got two offers, one on his gold, and one on mine). You have to spend $300, but that's not too hard. :D You also have to book directly with Hilton...

Carter29072 Jan 9, 2016 3:25 pm

I had the Exxon Amex offer on several of mine and my husband's American express cards. We made the purchases around December 18th and December 20th. We have not gotten any of the credits. Has anyone else had this problem?

T. Sanderson Jan 10, 2016 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Carter29072 (Post 25991388)
I had the Exxon Amex offer on several of mine and my husband's American express cards. We made the purchases around December 18th and December 20th. We have not gotten any of the credits. Has anyone else had this problem?

Mine came through right away; three of three. All actual gas purchases at the pump.

MBS MillionMiler Jan 10, 2016 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Carter29072 (Post 25991388)

Originally Posted by T. Sanderson (Post 25994129)
Mine came through right away; three of three. All actual gas purchases at the pump.

Same here. Only in my wife's card...She had the email by the time we drove home from the station, credit posted a day or two after the transaction.

I was concerned, as in our area There are no Exxons, and all Mobil stations are also 7-11 stores...The pay-at-pump receipt said 7-11, and not Mobil, but the worries were for naught.

tyvoodoo Jan 11, 2016 2:23 pm

On both my PRG and Plat card I had loaded the $50 off $250 hotel stay as well as the $60 off $300 Hilton stay. I checked out of the Hilton Hawaiian Village this past Saturday with a $800+ bill. At checkout I had them split the charge between both cards. I received 4 emails confirming the use of my amex offers, charge is still pending but it looks like these should stack.