Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2016, 9:16 am

Thanks for the response! I'll get on it right away!
Old Jun 15, 2016, 3:37 pm

I ended up with the 10% off offer on several cards, but all on the same login (multiple windows opened). the language says only $30 per account, and an agent said that meant per login.

When I asked if I could use it twice (different cards) to get a total of $60 by prepaying my Verizon, he chaecked and finding it on both cards calimed I could (supposedly after checking).

I am trying to figure out whether to use it more than once, perpaying.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 3:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold.
Originally Posted by ed765
I ended up with the 10% off offer on several cards, but all on the same login (multiple windows opened). the language says only $30 per account, and an agent said that meant per login.

When I asked if I could use it twice (different cards) to get a total of $60 by prepaying my Verizon, he chaecked and finding it on both cards calimed I could (supposedly after checking).

I am trying to figure out whether to use it more than once, perpaying.
I've had no issues pre paying my Verizon bill. My bill is $150ish a month and I had this offer on 4 cards. I've been spreading out the prepayment but the website has no issues taking a $300 prepayment with a zero balance.
Old Jun 15, 2016, 6:08 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
$15 off $30 at Google express. I'll snatch that up - I use it for Costco delivery.

Offer starts today and runs through the end of July (31st).
Old Jun 21, 2016, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Intresting thing happened. Added my Amex SPG to android pay and get this email from Amex:

We appreciate you using your Amex Offer at GOOGLE SERVICES. Look out for a $0.10 statement credit, which will automatically be applied to your statement if your purchase meets the offer terms.
Wow, a whole $0.10. Free money though. haha.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:43 am
Community Director Emerita

Get 10% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled Card to make eligible purchases at U.S. gas station locations by September 30, 2016, on up to $250 in total eligible purchases. See below for terms and exclusions.

Ts and Cs include:

Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 9/30/16, on up to $250 in total purchases, excluding: online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases. For purposes of this offer, "gas station" means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers. Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers. The following are NOT considered gas stations: Superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
$5 off a $10 in-store purchase at Sheetz up to 2x. Specifically excludes payment at the pump but not sure if that would exclude pre-paying inside. Will give it a try when I get back to the US this weekend.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 9:11 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Duke787
$5 off a $10 in-store purchase at Sheetz up to 2x. Specifically excludes payment at the pump but not sure if that would exclude pre-paying inside. Will give it a try when I get back to the US this weekend.
Does it exclude alcohol? Might be a great way to pick up some beer.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 2:35 pm

I don't know if there is a way to mark an offer as junk, to never show up again in my account, but if there is, please let me know. Here is what I did as a work around to get rid of all the brownie store and persian rug offers. Right now, none of our cards on either the wife or my account has an offer worth taking. So, I took a card that would be our last choice to put something on, and saved all of those offers to it. Now, when I go in to look for a new offer, I don't have to scroll through 70 garbage offers on each card.

Now, you might say that muddies up all the actual offers I plan to use. Trust me, I don't get that many usable ones to lose track of them.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Newgene
I don't know if there is a way to mark an offer as junk, to never show up again in my account, but if there is, please let me know. Here is what I did as a work around to get rid of all the brownie store and persian rug offers.
Don't think so; I currently have one for Crayola.com I'd love $5 off a $25 purchase of crayons... I do wish there was a way to delete them from the list because I have so many. I have 93 listed as available on my Platinum card right now...
Old Jul 10, 2016, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by Newgene
I don't know if there is a way to mark an offer as junk, to never show up again in my account, but if there is, please let me know. Here is what I did as a work around to get rid of all the brownie store and persian rug offers. Right now, none of our cards on either the wife or my account has an offer worth taking. So, I took a card that would be our last choice to put something on, and saved all of those offers to it. Now, when I go in to look for a new offer, I don't have to scroll through 70 garbage offers on each card.

Now, you might say that muddies up all the actual offers I plan to use. Trust me, I don't get that many usable ones to lose track of them.

Genius!
Old Jul 11, 2016, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CMK10
Does it exclude alcohol? Might be a great way to pick up some beer.
I'll double check but didn't see it. The main exclusion was just not eligible for purchases at the pump.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 3:47 pm

A handful of new Amex offers were just released today: Best Buy, boxed.com, nike.com, and Bed Bath & Beyond (you can sign up via Twitter for all of these); and Macys (must sign up online). There are threads on Slickdeals discussing all of these.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by yanxfann
A handful of new Amex offers were just released today: Best Buy, boxed.com, nike.com, and Bed Bath & Beyond (you can sign up via Twitter for all of these); and Macys (must sign up online). There are threads on Slickdeals discussing all of these.

FINALLY Best Buy offer returns. Altho it's not the same now that Serve is gone
Old Jul 11, 2016, 6:53 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by slivrflyr
FINALLY Best Buy offer returns. Altho it's not the same now that Serve is gone
Serve is not gone 😉. Great, time to pit stop for the regular 2 at Best Buy, LOL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.