Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: Southwest, Delta, Hyatt & IHG
I could use this one. Trying to book Delta flight for November.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by edcli
Stags' Leap I having a summer sale. Paired with the following is quite the savings.
Spend $300 or more, get $90 back

StagsLeap.com
Dang it, not seeing the sale anymore. Would have been nice.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DFWFairy
Stayed at the St Anthony's Lux Collection San Antonio last week, spent a total of $380 but still no credit. Anyone knows how long does it take?
Probably should have hit by now. I might call Amex because there's a chance their systems don't recognize it correctly if it had a non standard name like that. I've had that issue with Citi/Hilton before
Old Aug 19, 2018, 8:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I've never gotten a DL offer on any of my cards. Probably because Amex sees how much I already spend on DL.

Would be nice, though...
Old Aug 20, 2018, 4:20 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
JetBlue-Spend $200 or more, get $40 back

New this morning:
JetBlue: Spend $200 or more, get $40 back
Purchase by: 11/20/2018
Was on my PRG
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by flyaxa
New this morning:
JetBlue: Spend $200 or more, get $40 back
Purchase by: 11/20/2018
Was on my PRG
Not on my Plat yet, still waiting
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I could use that one! Which card was it in?
Personal Plat
Old Aug 20, 2018, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
Personal Plat
Argh, Jet Blue and Delta would be great to have but instead my plat is showing me stuff like olive garden and boston market..i mean they must know exactly what I don't want and show it lol
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 12:25 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by Brian Chen
Argh, Jet Blue and Delta would be great to have but instead my plat is showing me stuff like olive garden and boston market..i mean they must know exactly what I don't want and show it lol
That $3 off $15 at Boston Market is the weakest offer I've ever seen on my Plat card. I do realize that it's 20% off a bill, but the fact that BM wouldn't spring for the fiver makes the offer look extra cheap and penny-pinching. On the flip side, QT has $5 off $5+, up to three times, so I've enjoyed a few tasty breakfast burritos + coffees on them and Amex!
Old Aug 23, 2018, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by flyershmlyer
wow, this is something new that I got:

spend $3K+, get 4.5K additional MR points. up to 3 times, by 11/20.

You must really rate, as my offer is far less generous: spend $2K get 1K, three times.

If I buy a $5K plane ticket as one transaction, is that 2K points right away, or only 1K (at a time)?
Old Aug 27, 2018, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Marriott properties (NO Ritz Carlton nor SPG)

Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Marriott from 8/27/2018 to 10/25/2018. See terms for exclusions.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 8:30 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Marriott from 8/27/2018 to 10/25/2018. See terms for exclusions.
I'm glad you mentioned it as I found it on one of our cards.

Be aware of the exclusions:
Excludes the following brands: The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection, W® Hotels, Bulgari®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Design Hotels™, Tribute Portfolio®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Protea Hotels®, Aloft®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element® and Vistana™. Excludes all timeshares, residences, travel packages, and retail store purchases. Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm glad you mentioned it as I found it on one of our cards.

Be aware of the exclusions:
Excludes the following brands: The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, The Luxury Collection, W® Hotels, Bulgari®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Design Hotels™, Tribute Portfolio®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Protea Hotels®, Aloft®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element® and Vistana™. Excludes all timeshares, residences, travel packages, and retail store purchases. Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories.
Dang. It excludes every single SPG brand. I guess I'm not even going to bother adding the offer.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:42 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
Embassy Suites & Homewood Suites & Home2
I believe some people are getting MR bonus offer, but all of our cards had the $50 back
Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I used the 1800PetMeds offer two months ago, but the credit never posted. Got the email at time of transaction and everything.

Calling Amex results in them reading off the T&Cs that it will post 10-12 weeks after the offer ends (in September). Grumble...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.