FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: DL only (2015-2019) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1739932-airline-fee-250-200-100-reimbursement-reports-dl-only-2015-2019-a.html)

GBORRELLO May 15, 17 6:00 am

it works for me too!! i have the gold card thank you guys!!!!! @FlyerTalk, very happy

fishy21 May 22, 17 9:02 am

Hello. Can anyone confirm that Comfort+ upgrade (after ticket purchase) is an eligible charge? I'm getting different messages.

Thanks.

CALlegacy May 22, 17 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by fishy21 (Post 28344225)
Hello. Can anyone confirm that Comfort+ upgrade (after ticket purchase) is an eligible charge? I'm getting different messages.

Thanks.

I was recently reimbursed for this when purchased at time of booking a ticket on miles. Does this count as (after ticket purchase)?

fishy21 May 22, 17 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by CALlegacy (Post 28346170)
I was recently reimbursed for this when purchased at time of booking a ticket on miles. Does this count as (after ticket purchase)?

maybe... since you booked the flight with miles...

good to hear that it worked for you. hopefully i'll get the credit as well..

thx.

vbscript2 May 24, 17 3:38 pm

Upgrades to C+/F

Originally Posted by fishy21 (Post 28346663)
maybe... since you booked the flight with miles...

good to hear that it worked for you. hopefully i'll get the credit as well..

thx.

I recently used it to upgrade a revenue flight to C+. And then used it again to upgrade it to F. :) The $40 and $125 charges were both credited back. Officially, upgrades aren't covered by the credit, but in practice they always have been for me, both C+ and F.

Not sure if Delta's new upgrade changes announced today will change any of this or not, though.

joetzeng May 27, 17 2:42 pm

I used up my credit in February but I just checked the benefits tab all of a sudden it says I have $100 available again. Is anyone else seeing this?

tomasdev May 27, 17 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by joetzeng (Post 28367852)
I used up my credit in February but I just checked the benefits tab all of a sudden it says I have $100 available again. Is anyone else seeing this?

sounds like you have paid your annual fee between feb and now? Haha

mia May 27, 17 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by tomasdev (Post 28367894)
sounds like you have paid your annual fee between feb and now?

Premier Rewards Gold benefit resets on the calendar year, not the membership year.

I see: Data is temporarily not available. Please try again later. Perhaps inaccurate data was displayed earlier.

joetzeng May 27, 17 9:30 pm

Update: I'm still seeing $100 available so I chatted the rep and apparently that is what they see as well.... Not sure if I should take the chance.

tomasdev May 28, 17 1:30 pm

I see it as well on both my plat and prg. I will be the guinea pig this time. I'll keep you posted

joetzeng Jun 2, 17 11:50 am

Originally Posted by tomasdev (Post 28371139)
I see it as well on both my plat and prg. I will be the guinea pig this time. I'll keep you posted

Any updates?

tomasdev Jun 2, 17 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by joetzeng (Post 28393651)
Any updates?

No credit yet. Not looking good guys... should I contact chat rep?

Ultraboost Jun 12, 17 10:24 am

Originally Posted by tomasdev (Post 28393689)
No credit yet. Not looking good guys... should I contact chat rep?

Can you give us an update please?

tomasdev Jun 12, 17 10:31 am

Yeah. Contacted AmEx chat. The rep said "I understand the website is showing credit available but it is not the case, I see you made use of your credit in January" ... I still see the green bar and "credit available" though

Freaking bad website developers.

mia Jun 14, 17 10:51 am

Moderator action

Report of a successful American Airlines giftcard reimbursement has been moved to the AA thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-aa-only.html