Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: vah4883
Amex EveryDay 15000 MR points after $1000 in 3 months

There is also an offer for the Everyday Preferred ($95 annual fee) discussed in THIS thread.

Please use this thread to discuss the OFFER. To learn about Everyday cards, please see the established thread:

American Express Everyday Cards
Print Wikipost

Amex Everyday (free) 15-25,000 Point Signup Bonus.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:15 am

It still works!! Tried twice both times worked. Right click on the link on the 1st page, "Open Link in Incognito Window". Got the 25,000 points offer for the Everday. I also set my VPN for California.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 11:01 am

Programs: UA, SW, US, DL
I've been trying for a couple of days now. IE, Firefox, Chrome, Tor. Private browsing. Using ExpressVPN from a number of cities (including Dallas). Just can't get an offer better than 15k for the ED after 100s of attempts.
Anybody have any luck recently? I need to cancel my PRG by tomorrow (60 days coming up after AF) and need to get another card soon to maintain the MRs.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 7:47 pm

Programs: AS MVP , Delta Gold Medallion, "Credit Card" status for various hotels
I got the 25k Amex everyday offer on incognito on my home computer today for the first time in about a year. Also pulled it up from work last week for the first time in about a year, not incognito. In the Seattle area.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 11:59 pm

Programs: UA Gold
I'm having real tough luck pulling up any elevated offers for any of the cards in the past 2-3 days. Tried VPN in Seattle, Atlanta, Jackson, and even Dallas with Chrome Incognito and Edge InPrivate. I don't get any non-standard offer at all.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:24 am

Programs: UA, SW, US, DL
I'm going to have to give in the towel and just go with the 15k offer today!
Old Aug 29, 2016, 10:02 am

I got the 25k offer to appear last night using Incognito mode and IPVanish VPN (location set to NYC I believe). Took a ton of tries (probably around 100).
Old Aug 29, 2016, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by slbnoob
I'm going to have to give in the towel and just go with the 15k offer today!
After trying for days on different PCs and different VPNs I gave up and grabbed the 15k offer.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 8:31 am

Just got 25k offer to show up on Google Chrome, no Incognito, Seattle for my VPN. Cleared all americanexpress.com related data and cookies before trying any methods.

I've tried probably 100 times via Incognito and InPrivate, tried for fun on regular Chrome and boom, 25k showed up.

Signed up and approved. Thanks for all of the data points, everyone.
Old Sep 7, 2016, 8:56 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Signed up and instantly approved for the 25k offer showing on incognito at work every time I tried. Tried applying for the green 25k offer as well to combine pulls but got flagged for verification oh well, I can take two pulls.
Old Sep 7, 2016, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got this card around 7/20/16 with the 10k sign-up bonus on $1K spend in 3 months.
Any chance to have AX upping the offer to the 15/25k bonus with the 2k spend?
Old Sep 7, 2016, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by cesco.g
Got this card around 7/20/16 with the 10k sign-up bonus on $1K spend in 3 months.
Any chance to have AX upping the offer to the 15/25k bonus with the 2k spend?
You can try, but getting Amex to match a better offer is nearly impossible. Even the CSRs will tell you to apply for the card you want with the better offer even though the lifetime would preclude you from getting points again.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 3:21 pm

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
We got the 25k offer in the mail after I had already applied but before I was accepted. (I have a fraud alert on my credit report, so all applications have to be verified. I haven't received the call from them yet.)

The offer came addressed to my wife, who's an authorized user on my cards but not primary on any. When they call to verify, I'll see if I can use her RSVP code (we file taxes jointly, after all...), and if I can apply it retroactively, though I have a feeling I know what the answer will be...

If that's the case, I'll only get the 10k bonus, and I only got the 25k with my Premier Rewards Gold. Hopefully I can get a decent bonus to upgrade my PRG to Platinum at least...
Old Sep 11, 2016, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by strickerj
We got the 25k offer in the mail after I had already applied but before I was accepted. (I have a fraud alert on my credit report, so all applications have to be verified. I haven't received the call from them yet.)

The offer came addressed to my wife, who's an authorized user on my cards but not primary on any. When they call to verify, I'll see if I can use her RSVP code (we file taxes jointly, after all...), and if I can apply it retroactively, though I have a feeling I know what the answer will be...

If that's the case, I'll only get the 10k bonus, and I only got the 25k with my Premier Rewards Gold. Hopefully I can get a decent bonus to upgrade my PRG to Platinum at least...
Why wouldn't you just have her apply for the card under the 25k offer?
Old Sep 11, 2016, 4:41 pm

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
Originally Posted by Coldmode
Why wouldn't you just have her apply for the card under the 25k offer?
Oh, I hadn't really thought of that... Could we access them both from the same login if I'm primary and she's secondary on the PRG, while the Everyday is vice versa (and more importantly, link then to the same MR account)?
Old Sep 11, 2016, 5:07 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
No, cards issued to your spouse cannot be linked to your login or Membership Rewards account, but you can transfer the points to the same partners if you order Supplementary cards for each other. See here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...otel-acct.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.