Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: vah4883
Amex EveryDay 15000 MR points after $1000 in 3 months

There is also an offer for the Everyday Preferred ($95 annual fee) discussed in THIS thread.

Please use this thread to discuss the OFFER. To learn about Everyday cards, please see the established thread:

American Express Everyday Cards
Print Wikipost

Amex Everyday (free) 15-25,000 Point Signup Bonus.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2017, 5:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Hertz President's Circle, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by italdesign
What's the minimum spend requirement for those of you who successfully got 25k offer?
Mine was $2k in 3 months, but I had seen it for $1k as well.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 7:55 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold)
Originally Posted by Duke787
Lucky start to the morning. Just downgraded the AMEX Plat last week to Green temporarily (didn't have any other MR cards and didn't want to flush the points down the drain).

EveryDay was the obvious choice but have only been pulling up 10k and 15k bonus offer - decided to give it a couple more days and this morning when I got into work I was able to get the 25k offer (and I can now fully cancel the charge card). Pulled up in Firefox private window from the link below (found via Google).

I used this link from US Credit Card Guide which I found via Google (note no affiliation whatsoever with the website).

Link:

These are the T&Cs listing the 25k. Also note it's a 0% APR for 12 month if that's of importance to anyone:
Thanks, Duke787!

Worked in Firefox for me. However, it did not work with Firefox Private, Chrome, or Incognito Chrome.

Could not get the offer without using the link posted.

Last edited by TheIronWill; Oct 31, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Old Jan 1, 2018, 4:29 pm

I just opened an acct with 25k offer. Approved immediately and they gave me card number to use while I wait for card to arrive.

Are there any "extra" bonusus for adding an Authorized User and does AU spend count towards $2000 min spend?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold, SPG Plat, MAR Plat
Originally Posted by jmsnyc
I just opened an acct with 25k offer. Approved immediately and they gave me card number to use while I wait for card to arrive.

Are there any "extra" bonusus for adding an Authorized User and does AU spend count towards $2000 min spend?
Any advice on getting the 25K MR offer to appear?
Old Feb 13, 2018, 7:00 am

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
I picked up this card in early Jan with the 10,000 pt offer. How likely is Amex to match to this better (25K) offer? For some reason, it's in the back of my mind that Amex doesn't match offers, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. If it is possible, any advice in going about it. Thank
Old Feb 13, 2018, 7:53 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by fredc84
...Amex doesn't match offers...
Generally not. No harm asking, BUT ignore any who agent advises you to cancel and reapply, that will not work.

Last edited by mia; Feb 13, 2018 at 8:04 am
Old Feb 13, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by mia
Generally not. No harm asking, BUT ignore any who agent advises you to cancel and reapply, that will not work.
Yea, that's what I thought. Thanks, Mia.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 5:38 pm

Never been able to get past 15k offer. Tried tons of browsers, VPN, etc. Nothing 10 or rarely 15. I would get it immediately at 25.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 8:55 pm

Programs: IHG Plat
Anybody have any luck recently getting 25k? I've tried multiple phones, tablets, and computers, with and without incognitio/private modes. Can't get it to work
Old Mar 17, 2018, 9:34 am

I wanted this card to keep my points alive because I intend to cancel my Amex Platinum. I've tried on multiple browsers on different devices for weeks, and got the 25k offer on my first try today! Just keep trying if you have the time and really want the card lol
Old Apr 15, 2018, 8:50 pm

Programs: Too many to count!
Is the 25k offer still alive? I've tried for 2 days using VPN and incognito mode in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. The best I can get is 15K.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by CynthiaD
Is the 25k offer still alive? I've tried for 2 days using VPN and incognito mode in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. The best I can get is 15K.
I just fired up a Chrome Incognito window and got 25k/$2k offer for ED on the first shot. I'm in NJ.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 1:06 pm

I got it to work last week. I was in Incognito for multiple tries, cleared cookies, nothing. Then I tried the link in the dr of credit website. It went to the amex website, but it said the offer was no longer available. Then I clicked on "view all cards" at the top and when I scrolled to the everyday it showed.

I think I remember seeing on one of the website that doing multiple hops from an news article or another link in a website was more successful than just going to the amex site.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:06 am

I've been trying to get 25k offer for months with no luck. Tried 5 browsers, incognito, vpns, work computers, nothing. I'd get the card in a heart beat if they'd offer me 25k.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
I've been trying to get 25k offer for months with no luck. Tried 5 browsers, incognito, vpns, work computers, nothing. I'd get the card in a heart beat if they'd offer me 25k.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here or not, try this though:

1. Open incognito browsing session
2. go to google and search "Amex everyday 25000 bonus"
3. Second result or so should be for the dr of credit website from Feb 15 2018, go to it.
4. Close the little ad that pops up on the site, title of article should be "Amex everyday credit card offer: 25000 points + 0% APR for 15 months with $0 BT fee"
5. In first paragraph there should be a link that says "try one of these methods instead" in the text. Click on it
6. New article is called "Two new ways to access higher American Express offers" scroll down a little and the last line under highest offer method will be a text link "some people had more success using this link" click on it.
7. New tab will open and will say "We apologize that the offer you are looking for may no longer be available" WITHOUT CLOSING THE TAB click on "cards" at the top and when the menu expands click on "Credit card offers" on the left under personal cards
8. All the card offers should appear and one of them should be the amex everyday credit card for 25k points etc. click, apply, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.