Community
Wiki Posts
Search

50,000 Amex miles: $1000 spend (slick deals)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

50,000 Amex miles: $1000 spend (slick deals)

Not sure if this should be in some WIKI but confirmed today it worked. The Slickdeals site (which I found thru Million Mile Secrets) has this offer among tons of others. The catch was that the links kept dying and only the 25,000 showed up unless you used Chrome Browser with an incognigto sign in and then paste the URL which was all well beyond my basic email skills. But twice using the expried 2nd link the 50,000 mile offer appeared (other 6 times the usual 25,000 offer). So 2nd time I saw it I grabbed it, and it was confirmed. Just thought I would share some good news (after getting screwed on the new Chase rules which got me a credit pull and no card).
Old Sep 2, 2015, 2:29 pm

Been around for a while. No link needed just go to AmericanExpress.com using incognito.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 2:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
What are amex miles? I'm gonna guess this is for prg. If so, it's been out for god knows how long.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:08 pm

I think you're referring to this:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...000-spend.html
Old Sep 2, 2015, 5:37 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please join discussion helpfully linked by waggles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.