FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Amex Personal & Business Gold Cards (20-50K Bonus) with 25% Fedex Discount ($200 cap) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1646001-amex-personal-business-gold-cards-20-50k-bonus-25-fedex-discount-200-cap.html)

UA Fan Jan 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Amex Personal & Business Gold Cards (20-50K Bonus) with 25% Fedex Discount ($200 cap)

Got this link from view from the wing:

https://www262.americanexpress.com/a...OPEN/045/17024

Mods please clean link. thanks.

SanDiego1K Jan 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks for the link. I've signed up and received the card and linked our FedEx account to it. We've already done the $5K spend and the 50K points show pending.

g8trgr8t Jan 27, 2015 7:02 pm

am I correct that this is the same product as a standard amex biz gold?

are you required to have a fedex account to get this card?

this seems to be the only open link for a 50k amex biz card, is that correct?

thanks

eajusa Jan 27, 2015 8:39 pm

I have the personal Plat. if I apply for the personal PRG, do I qualify for the bonus?

mia Jan 28, 2015 6:48 am

Originally Posted by eajusa (Post 24246722)
I have the personal Plat. if I apply for the personal PRG, do I qualify for the bonus?

Yes, provided you have never held the Premier Rewards Gold card, but this thread is about the Business Gold Rewards card which is a different product than Premier Rewards Gold. The once-in-a-lifetime policy does not apply to any American Express business card. Instead, it must have been a year since you cancelled the identical business card to reapply.

jgroll57 Jan 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Isn't there a Business gold Amex link for 75k points after 5k spend floating around somewhere?

eajusa Jan 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by jgroll57 (Post 24251346)
Isn't there a Business gold Amex link for 75k points after 5k spend floating around somewhere?

According to FT, yes, but I don't remember the post. Try advanced search.

Doctor of Credit Jan 28, 2015 4:38 pm

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...50k-links.html

For the lazy.

g8trgr8t Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm

best I can tell the 75/5 offer was targeted and to get the 75/10 offer you have to get the right CSR to extend it to you. if anybody has a way to get a 75/5 I would like to know what it is.

elg26 Mar 4, 2015 2:09 pm

AMEX - PRG and Business Gold offer for Fedex Customers

Signed into my company Fedex.com account and found a link for this “Exclusive Offer for Fedex Customers” for both the Amex PRG and Business Gold Cards.

The PRG deal isn't that great considering I just got 50K offer ....but the Business Gold isn't terrible...

AMEX PRG:
Save 25% with FedEx, Up to $200, and Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® Points†
Save 25%, up to $200, on purchases of Qualifying Services with FedEx Ground and FedEx Express during your first 3 months of Card Membership.

And, earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms and Limitations Apply.†

EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS: Membership Rewards® Program: Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment.‡ You can transfer points to over 20 frequent traveler programs.‡
Multiply Points: Earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, and 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.‡
The Hotel Collection: Receive a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights and use your American Express® Card.‡
Membership Rewards® Pay with Points: In a few clicks, you can use points to book your next trip at the American Express Travel site.‡ You can use Pay with Points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advanced (prepaid hotel), vacation, or cruise booking. Plus, when you book your flight with us, there are no blackout dates or seat restrictions, and you can still earn rewards with your airline or hotel loyalty programs.‡

AMEX Business Gold

Save 25% with FedEx, Up to $200, and Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points†
Save 25%, up to $200, on purchases of qualifying services with FedEx Ground and FedEx Express during your first 3 months of Card Membership.

And, earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms and Limitations Apply.†
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS: Choose where you earn more:
3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
• Airfare purchased directly from airlines
• U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
• U.S. purchases at gas stations
• U.S. purchases for shipping
• U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
2X points on the 4 remaining categories
1X points on other purchases
Terms and limitations apply.‡
3X and 2X apply to the first $100,000 in purchases in each of the 5 categories per year, 1X point per dollar thereafter.
Get 2 additional points on FedEx purchases with the OPEN Savings® Benefit: You can get 2 additional Membership Rewards® points on each eligible dollar spent on Qualifying Services up to $20,000, per calendar year per Card account with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground combined.‡