Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Hilton AMEX - New Terms Give 12 Weeks for Points to Post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2020, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold

From Doctor of Credit (via Reddit).

I have not seen this on my account yet (Aspire). Anyone else seeing this update?
Old Mar 10, 2020, 4:51 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
It's over for "hit and run" scammers
jamesteroh and lsquare like this.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 4:27 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by msp3
It's over for "hit and run" scammers
Is it though? The churners hit the minimum spend and then put the card in a drawer for 11 months to avoid a clawback and to use their Diamond benefits. Or the MS'ers (who MSes for Hilton points?!?) would just stop at month 10. Meanwhile, a legitimate user who has the card and decided it wasn't a good option for them, could lose a lot of points for legitimate charges if they decide not to renew.
notquiteaff and lsquare like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.