Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 8:52 pm

Hope it's not the former CO Pres Club. That place did not even have its own restroom!!

(I couldn't figure out the exact location just by reading someone's blog)
Old Nov 21, 2014, 10:53 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Originally Posted by Spoddy
Problem is, the Board Room can get crowded. It'll be nice to have a (free) alternative.

Outside of the pancakes of course! (it's never that busy in the mornings).
Hahaha funny so amex lounges don't get crowded?
Old Nov 22, 2014, 12:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by radiowell
Hope it's not the former CO Pres Club. That place did not even have its own restroom!!

(I couldn't figure out the exact location just by reading someone's blog)
Sounds like this place could be it. Has anyone used that space yet?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA Plat (1mm), Marriott Titanium, HH Gold, Hertz Pres
Well, the LGA lounge has never been crowded for me as I'm in there in the early morning hours. My travel pattern from Seattle would be the same thing, leaving SEA in the early morning. Any lounge with some food would be better than the options I have now.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 5:28 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
This is great news that is on the B concourse. I fly mostly DL out of SEA and the DL SC is on S concourse, while DL has been adding departures from A and B concourses. Will make great use of this as soon as it opens!
Old Dec 4, 2014, 8:38 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
My biggest question is hours of operations. Specifically, will it be open for use right before redeye flights?

Board room closes at 10:30pm, if memory serves, so it will be nice to have another option.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:11 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
I guess the "studio" version is the reduced service version - no restaurant type food, which I suspect will become the more common lounge. I could see a "studio" at the old UA (then US) club next to the AA AC at DCA.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Any idea if these 'Studios' will have showers? That's one thing missing largely from SEA, except for the DL Skyclub and I actually don't like their showers there at all. None in the Board Room and none in the United Club. Not sure about Galleries.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 2:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by cmd320
Any idea if these 'Studios' will have showers? That's one thing missing largely from SEA, except for the DL Skyclub and I actually don't like their showers there at all. None in the Board Room and none in the United Club. Not sure about Galleries.
Reminds me to bug AS about this one- they are due to open a rooftop lounge in 2018!? and would be nice if they included a couple showers for those on connections.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 12:30 am

There was a mention in another thread of this lounge opening 'any day now'. Any updates?

http://thecenturionlounge.com/location/SEA is not active yet either.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:13 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
I asked about the SEA lounge when I was in the DFW CL a few days ago...they didn't have much info other than "it should be soon."
Old Mar 23, 2015, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by JY1024
I asked about the SEA lounge when I was in the DFW CL a few days ago...they didn't have much info other than "it should be soon."
Too bad "soon" isn't the month and a half since you posted. I'm passing through SEA without other lounge access for my guest next week and was hoping it would be ready.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by jackal
Too bad "soon" isn't the month and a half since you posted. I'm passing through SEA without other lounge access for my guest next week and was hoping it would be ready.
Guess they'll need to pony up the $27

An update would be nice from AX on this though...if it opened this week or next I'd be sad as I'm on the ANC-LAX-ANC nonstops, and would miss seeing it in SEA.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 11:49 am

Was just there, and was also looking to see any signs (in both senses of the word), and nothing. Though there's obvious temporary construction walls up by the restrooms, further down from McDonalds heading to B gates. I would guess that's it, but no sign of it "coming soon" for sure... If you weren't looking for it, then you wouldn't even notice the temp walls.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Spoddy
Was just there, and was also looking to see any signs (in both senses of the word), and nothing. Though there's obvious temporary construction walls up by the restrooms, further down from McDonalds heading to B gates. I would guess that's it, but no sign of it "coming soon" for sure... If you weren't looking for it, then you wouldn't even notice the temp walls.
Thanks for the update. Late April I go thru SEA again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.