Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 12:24 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
I work at the airport, and walked by the construction walls across from B3 this morning, and the Port just posted signs saying that it will be a Centurion Studio!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by beezys
I work at the airport, and walked by the construction walls across from B3 this morning, and the Port just posted signs saying that it will be a Centurion Studio!
Cool, thanks for the update!

Guessing there's no chance it'll be completed by Monday night.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 12:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk beezys ^

Thanks for the update- hope you stick around

So this space isn't the old CO PC?
Old Mar 26, 2015, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by beckoa
Welcome to Flyertalk beezys ^

Thanks for the update- hope you stick around

So this space isn't the old CO PC?
Certainly not, thankfully. That was quite the broom closet.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 12:24 pm

No, the the CO PC was further down the concourse by B5, 7 or 9. This space if my memory serves me right, was either an old Delta flight ops room or a Delta club room prior to the DL/NW merger, and when you had to re-clear security to go from concourse to concourse.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
No, the the CO PC was further down the concourse by B5, 7 or 9. This space if my memory serves me right, was either an old Delta flight ops room or a Delta club room prior to the DL/NW merger, and when you had to re-clear security to go from concourse to concourse.
I'm pretty sure the pmDL Crown Room was located at the end of the A concourse overlooking the gate area a level up. Unless of course there was another CR.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

? How long ago were SEA terminals not all connected airside?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 10:00 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, UA, AA ExPlat, AS, HHonors Diamond, Avis Preferred, Marriott, Priority Pass
Centurion Studio SEA [Future]

I took a picture of the sign. But I don't know how to upload via mobile. It is past the restroom by McDonalds
Old Apr 3, 2015, 4:46 pm

Looks like the jobs for the centurion studio are posted.

http://nwjobs.seattletimes.com/jobs/...158-75741096-d
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:19 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Awesome, so I can PROBABLY assume it will be open by September when I pass through? (If not, I do have the crappy UA lounge to fall back upon).
Old Apr 4, 2015, 4:13 am

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but apparently both of The Club lounges at SEA allow PP access-apparently one opened up in concourse A near the UA club (and you can bring a guest into the concourse a The Club for free through the end of may) with the other in the south satellite.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa
How long ago were SEA terminals not all connected airside?
It's been 10 years since the A and B concourses weren't connected to the C and D concourses.

FYI, Seattle only has one terminal with four concourses (A, B, C, and D) , and two satellite buildings (North and South).

Originally Posted by cmd320
I'm pretty sure the pmDL Crown Room was located at the end of the A concourse overlooking the gate area a level up. Unless of course there was another CR.
That Crown Room you talk about was placed there when Delta moved from B to A concourse after the remodel. After DL merged with NW, DL moved to the South Satellite and took over the old NW Club (now The Club at SEA) until DL built their own at the Satellite.

Last edited by mia; Apr 5, 2015 at 4:01 am Reason: Combine consecutive replies
Old Apr 7, 2015, 4:01 pm
cfw

Programs: UA, DL, LH, Marriott, Amex
I feel like "studio" is a bit of a cop out. If any major airport were to receive a studio over lounge it would be LGA, and they managed a full lounge there.

That said, it is progress. Does anybody know of other future studio locations?
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:10 am

I walked by B3 on Friday, here is what it looks like:

Looking through the crack on the door, inside there isn't much except some construction machines inside of a large room... there isn't much progress there.

Furthermore, I went to the SFO Centurion Lounge the same day (17th) and multiple agents told me they were all informed that the Seattle Studio is set to open early summer 2015 as in like late June/early July. Personally, with about two months to go and no progress, I don't see it happening.

http://travellingtheworld.boardingar...y-summer-2015/
Old Apr 21, 2015, 3:16 am

Thanks for the photographic update.

I'll be thru SEA later this week but will stick with the AS BR for now (and maybe the new clubs we have access to in A/S via PP).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.