Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 11:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Perhaps they only keep a small quantity in stock?
Perhaps.

I recently discovered this drink however on QF... was asking for ginger ale, and they offered this instead. Was shocked how well it worked for an upset stomach ^
Old Jul 21, 2018, 10:46 pm

Programs: AA exp 3mm Hertz 5*
The reason I knew they had it was I saw several case being loaded behind the bar. Only Fevertree was avail to pour w vodka. Guess I'll have to change my drink.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 10:49 pm

Programs: AA exp 3mm Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by beckoa
Perhaps.

I recently discovered this drink however on QF... was asking for ginger ale, and they offered this instead. Was shocked how well it worked for an upset stomach ^
That's how I "discovered" ginger beer... An Kiwi physician recommended it for seasickness. Works as a great preventive for me.
beckoa likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 2:06 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Perhaps, but the brand seems to have wide retail distribution in the Seattle market. There probably isn't an ongoing supply problem, although any product can be temporarily in short supply.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 8:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by mia
Perhaps, but the brand seems to have wide retail distribution in the Seattle market. There probably isn't an ongoing supply problem, although any product can be temporarily in short supply.
When one can buy it by the pallet at a local warehouse store...
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Stopped in here tonight after arriving around 8:30 PM. Lounge was approximately 90% full. I noticed some tables had reserved signs on them. Have no idea how to reserve a table. A permanent looking sign was at the desk limiting visitors to 3 hours before a flight and 1 guest. There were noodles, Chicken Banh Mih sandwich, a vegetarian sandwich, salad, and some desserts.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:43 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by holocker
.... Have no idea how to reserve a table.
Carry a Centurion card, rather than a Platinum card.
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 12:42 pm

More hot food is appearing here.

Had some tasty (and large) meatballs here a few weeks ago ^
Old Aug 17, 2018, 3:19 pm

There was some yakisoba there when I was there just a few days back.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:52 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE

Pales in comparison to the other centurion hot food options still though. Meatballs and marinara pasta, nothing special but I guess better than sandwiches.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by nall
There was some yakisoba there when I was there just a few days back.
Ooooo....

Originally Posted by safari ari
Pales in comparison to the other centurion hot food options still though. Meatballs and marinara pasta, nothing special but I guess better than sandwiches.
Agree 100%. But still 100% better than cold cuts IMO.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by safari ari
Yep. Especially since the last time I was through the "sandwiches" were thimble sized and you'd need a half dozen to make a snack. I'm sorry but the SEA lounge is just lacking. It's better than the AS and other Priority Pass "The Club" lounges, admittedly neither of which is a particularly high bar, but the Skyclub is miles better in pretty much every way. Unfortunately last time I passed through SEA DL was twice the cost of AS.... I might like a better lounge but half price is half price @:-)

That being said I don't know why a Plat/Cent would pick the the Centurion over the Skyclub when flying Delta. I know I don't.

Last edited by krazykanuck; Aug 18, 2018 at 10:55 pm
Old Aug 18, 2018, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Yep. Especially since the last time I was through the "sandwiches" were thimble sized and you'd need a half dozen to make a snack. I'm sorry but the SEA lounge is just lacking. It's better than the AS and other Priority Pass "The Club" lounges, admittedly neither of which is a particularly high bar, but the Skyclub is miles better in pretty much every way. Unfortunately last time I passed through SEA DL was twice the cost of AS.... I might like a better lounge but half price is half price @:-)

That being said I don't know why a Plat/Cent would pick the the Centurion over the Skyclub when flying Delta. I know I don't.
DL's food offering is ok.

However it doesn't hold a candle to the bar or bartenders of the Centurion in SEA.
pcoll likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
However it doesn't hold a candle to the bar or bartenders of the Centurion in SEA.
That's fair. They seemingly have a very liberal budget to fund the bar and the folks that work it are great. But if push comes to shove and I have to choose between the finger foods there and the Skyclub, I'll choose the SC any day. Plus DL's well liquor isn't half bad, they still use Jack Daniels vs United and their Evan Williams. Anyway we're getting OT. The real question is how will "The Club at PIT" survive the arrival of FTers in a couple weeks!
Old Aug 25, 2018, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by mia
Carry a Centurion card, rather than a Platinum card.
Just as a datapoint, I was offered the reserved table/seats recently when I was flying Delta One. Only have Plat Card but was flying a $7000 non-stop route/ticket. Might be coincidence, I have no idea.
mia likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.