Wiki Posts
Search

Apple Pay works on personal but not corporate AMEX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Apple Pay works on personal but not corporate AMEX

Anyone know what it will take for the corporate PL AMEX to adopt Apple Pay?

My personal DL AMEX works with Apple Pay.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 8:15 pm

Programs: UA-1K MM+, HH Gold, Marriott Platinum
Totally sucks they are not working with Corporate Card. Very disappointed because its the only AMEX card I use. Is it a permanent decision or just not ready at the moment???
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; HHonors Diamond; National Executive Elite
Same for me today as well. App said contact the issuer for more information.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Did you get an email from Amex stating your account was ready for Apple Pay? I got one stating that my personal Starwood Amex was ready to go.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 6:11 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Corporate and prepaid cards are explicitly excluded in the terms, which are published here:

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c.../terms.html#C3

You may use any American Express U.S. Consumer or Small Business credit or charge Card that is not cancelled and that is issued to you by a U.S. banking subsidiary of American Express (“Eligible Cards”) to create a Mobile Card. Prepaid cards and products and American Express Corporate Cards are not eligible for the Apple Payment Services and the creation of a card within Apple Pay with an American Express-branded card or account number issued by other financial institutions is not governed by these Terms of Use but by an agreement with those financial institutions, if and as applicable. We may permit you to add the same Eligible Card to as many as ten (10) Supported iOS Devices, but this can be limited if that Card is associated with more than 5 Apple IDs. You must agree to these Terms of Use each time you add an Eligible Card to a Supported iOS Device. Please contact Apple to learn about any additional limitations or restrictions imposed on its Apple Pay and for minimum software and hardware requirements

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.