Search
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
OFFER REPORTED CLOSED ON 15 APRIL 2013
  1. Log into your AMEX (USA) account
  2. Scroll down to [My Offers] tab
  3. Check bonus offers for each card
  4. Find cards with $50 off on $100 purchase at Flemings Steakhouse. Load offer to card.
  5. Visit Flemings by 5/24/2013. Flemings' locations can be found here. (Online purchase does not qualify.)
  6. Use registered AMEX card and buy $100 gift card.
  7. Ask for $20 promo card that must be used between 5/15 and 7/15
  8. Walk out with $120 in cards.
  9. $50 will subsequently post as credit to your AMEX card.

Cards can be used at any of these restaurants:
  • Bonefish
  • Carrabbas
  • Flemings
  • Outback
  • Roys
Flemings has a 5 for $6 til 7 Happy Hour Menu. More details can be found here.
Print Wikipost

[Expired] AMEX $50 off $100 Fleming's Steakhouse

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: HiltonH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, Hyatt-Diamond,SPG-newbie
[Expired] AMEX $50 off $100 Fleming's Steakhouse

AMEX $50 off $100 Fleming's Steakhouse sign up through amex card website YMMVsign up for this offer through your amex card website, as with other offers ymmv as some amex cards dont seem to qualify for certain offers.

OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-store at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar by 5/24/2013.

TERMS
Offer not valid for online purchases. Enrollment for the offer is limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. POID: AK3U:0001

http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:43 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
2012 discussion here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...-flemings.html
Old Apr 11, 2013, 11:54 am
Community Director Emerita

I've logged into my AMEX account. Now what?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 11:57 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Now what?
Scroll down to click [My Offers] tab. I have four offers, including this one.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Scroll down to click [My Offers] tab. I have four offers, including this one.
Thank you. Perfect advice.

I have several AMEX cards, including SPG AMEX, Hilton AMEX, business gold AMEX and MB plat AMEX. I thought the most elite card woud have the offer. Nope, the lowliest of the low, the free Hilton AMEX had it (as well as the business gold card). Yes, the MB card is newest and the Hilton AMEX the oldest, but the SPG AMEX is about the age as the Hilton AMEX.

So, for those following along, check each AMEX card to see what you might have.

Has anyone purchased a $100 gift card and had it qualify as the spend?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 12:11 pm

Thanks for posting this, got it on my PRG.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:11 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Has anyone purchased a $100 gift card and had it qualify as the spend?

Doesn't say it won't, think I'll try.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:17 pm

Thanks OP. Also noted that my additional cardholders have the same offer once they are logged in with their user id. So I can now get up to $200 off at Flemings if using each additional cardholder card
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:47 pm

Programs: Several

I thought the most elite card woud have the offer. Nope, the lowliest of the low, the free Hilton AMEX had it (as well as the business gold card). Yes, the MB card is newest and the Hilton AMEX the oldest, but the SPG AMEX is about the age as the Hilton AMEX.
I have the Platinum card as well as the free Hilton Amex. I actually receive far better (and more) offers on the Hilton card than the Platinum, though for this bonus it appeared for both of my cards luckily. Finally going to try this place as there is one about 5 minutes from me.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:52 pm

Programs: AS GOLD
What can you get for $100? I tried to look at their menu. They dont have prices listed.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD, Amex PLT, Hertz GLD, National EX
+ 1/2

Just checked my account. I got the offer for my platinum card ^ , but not for my SPG card

For those of you that have never been to Fleming's, they have a great happy hour at the bar all week long from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The burger is amazing!
Old Apr 11, 2013, 4:39 pm

If you buy a gift card, it appears you can stack this bonus:

http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/gift-cards

you'll receive a $20 Bonus Card for every $100 you spend in Gift Card purchases between April 1 and June 16 plus free shipping.*

*To receive $20 Bonus Cards, Gift Cards must be purchased between 4/1/13 and 6/16/13. Bonus Cards are valid from 5/13/13 to 7/15/13. The $20 Bonus Card is a promotional card. THIS IS NOT A GIFT CARD. Bonus Cards are accepted at participating Bloomin' Brands restaurant locations in the United States.

Look here to see the Bloomin' Brands restaurant chains. They include:
  1. Outback
  2. Flemings
  3. Bonefish
  4. Carrabba's
  5. Roys
Old Apr 11, 2013, 4:44 pm

you'll receive a $20 Bonus Card for every $100 you spend in Gift Card purchases between April 1 and June 16 plus free shipping.*

*To receive $20 Bonus Cards, Gift Cards must be purchased between 4/1/13 and 6/16/13. Bonus Cards are valid from 5/13/13 to 7/15/13. The $20 Bonus Card is a promotional card. THIS IS NOT A GIFT CARD. Bonus Cards are accepted at participating Bloomin' Brands restaurant locations in the United States.
Nice find!!!
Old Apr 11, 2013, 6:21 pm

Look here to see the Bloomin' Brands restaurant chains. They include:
  1. Outback
  2. Flemings
  3. Bonefish
  4. Carrabba's
  5. Roys

Very nice. I don't care much for Flemings, but getting $120-worth to spend at Roy's for $50 out-of-pocket sounds like a great deal.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat,
Is offer good on two cards?

I logged in and saw this offer on both my Platinum and Blue cards, than when I selected it for my Platinum it was no longer available on my blue card. I suppose offers are 1 per cardmember rather than 1 per card?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.