Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 6, 18, 8:57 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads. Posts which do not conform to these rules will be removed or edited without notice.

Please offer referrals only for cards issued by American Express. To offer referrals for other cards, use the thread in the Credit Card Programs forum.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not include referral application links in any Flyertalk post.
  3. Do not include your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.
Print Wikipost

Old Dec 2, 18, 5:46 am

USA Amex Referrals

USA Amex Referrals

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

**If you need any other card that is not below, just let me know which one you need, please**

Starwood Preferred Guest® Luxury Card

Earn 75,000 bonus points

after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Offer ends 10/31/2019.†

ANNUAL FEE
$ 450¤
APR
17.74% to 26.74% variable APR on purchases
    • EARN 6X POINTS

on eligible purchases at participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels.‡

EARN 3X POINTS
    • at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines.‡
      EARN 2X POINTS
    • on all other eligible purchases.‡
      $300 SPG® OR MARRIOTT REWARDS® STATEMENT CREDIT
    • With your Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating SPG® or Marriott Rewards® hotels.‡
      FREE NIGHT AWARD
    • Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary.‡ Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 points) at a participating hotel. Select hotels have resort fees.‡
    • COMPLIMENTARY GOLD ELITE STATUS

Enjoy complimentary Gold Elite status with your Card.‡ Earn Platinum Elite status after making $75,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.‡

American Express Gold Card
The New Gold Standard

Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points

after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.

We’ll pick up the tip. Receive 20% back as a statement credit, up to $100 per Card account, on dining purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first three months of your Gold Card membership. Offer only available to new Card Members approved before who apply by January 9, 2019.

Limited Time Offer ends 01/09/2019

ANNUAL FEE
$ 250
  • ENHANCED
    4X MEMBERSHIP REWARDS® POINTS

Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at US restaurants.‡

ENHANCED
  • 4X MEMBERSHIP REWARDS® POINTS

Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at US supermarkets, on up to $25,000 per year in purchases.‡
    3X MEMBERSHIP REWARDS® POINTS
  • Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.‡
    NEW
  • $120 DINING CREDIT

Start dining with Gold this month! Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at participating partners. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.‡
    $100 AIRLINE FEE CREDIT
  • Enjoy perks while you fly. Feel free to check your bags or enjoy an in-flight meal on us. Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your American Express® Gold Card account.‡*
    *American Express relies on accurate airline transaction data to identify incidental fee purchases. If you do not see a credit for a qualifying incidental purchase on your eligible Card after 4 weeks, simply call the number on the back of your Card. See terms & conditions for more details.‡
    NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
  • Enjoy every trip abroad with no foreign transaction fees from American Express with the Gold Card.

Platinum Card from American Express

Earn 60,000 Points

after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.

ANNUAL FEE
Annual fee of $550.
No Interest Charges
No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
Old Dec 2, 18, 12:22 pm

Canadian AMEX Referrals

PM me to refer you to one of the following Canadian AMEX Cards:

American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card
  • Get 50,000 Marriott/SPG Points after spending $3000 in the first 3 months
  • Earn five points per dollar of eligible purchases charged to your Card at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards
  • Earn two points for every $1 of other purchases
  • Each year, get a free night after your birthday

American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card for Business
  • Get 50,000 Marriott/SPG Points after spending $3000 in the first 3 months
  • Earn five points per dollar of eligible purchases charged to your Card at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards
  • Earn three points per dollar of eligible purchases for gas, meals and travel on your Card .
  • Earn two points for every $1 of other purchases
  • Each year, get a free night after your birthday

American Express Gold Rewards Card
  • Get 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in the first three months and an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for one approved Additional Card added to your account at time of online application. That’s a total of 30,000 Membership Rewards points that you could earn!
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more
  • Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else
  • Charge any eligible purchase to your Card then log in to redeem your points for a statement credit
  • Transfer your points one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios
  • Travel Insurances and Services that can give you the peace of mind to experience all of the adventures ahead of you

American Express Cobalt Card
  • Up to 33,000 Bonus Points. In your first year as a new Cobalt Cardmember, you can earn 2,500 Membership Rewards points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $500 in purchases on your Card. This could add up to 30,000 points in a year. + 3,000 Welcome Bonus Points if you apply from October 2, 2018 to January 16, 2019 and spend a total of $2,500 in Card purchases in your first 3 months
  • 5X the points on eligible eats & drinks
  • 2X the points on eligible travel & transit
  • 1X the points on everything else
  • Cobalt Cardmembers receive regular perks, bonus rewards and access to great events
  • Access to tickets through Front Of The Line by American Express Invites
  • With Cobalt, if you make a purchase on your Card you can use your points to pay for it
Old Dec 2, 18, 2:44 pm

+++updated offers+++

Quite possibly the best AMEX card out there. Both standard Gold & Rose Gold come in metal variant. Make sure you select the ROSE GOLD ONE. They are only offering this until January 2019!!!
  • Receive 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.
  • 4X points at U.S. restaurants (double the previous earn).
  • 4X points at U.S. supermarkets for the first $25,000 in purchases in this category each year (also double the previous offer).
  • 3X points on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express’ travel portal (same as the previous allotment).
  • A $100 airline fee credit.
  • A $120 dining credit (up to $10 per month) that can be used across at participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless. (enrollment required)
  • Discounts on airfare, lodging, cruises and vacation packages booked through American Express.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points

after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.

We’ll pick up the tip. Receive 20% back as a statement credit, up to $100 per Card account, on dining purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first three months of your Gold Card membership. Offer only available to new Card Members approved before who apply by January 9, 2019.

As per Flyertalk's requirements, please PM directly for the personalized referral code.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================

Plus!! I also have referral codes for the following offers.

Blue Cash Preferred® Card

Earn $250 back

after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $250 back in the form of a statement credit.†

ANNUAL FEE
$95¤

As per Flyertalk's requirements, please PM directly for the personalized referral code.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================

Amex EveryDay® Credit Card

Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards®Points

after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.†

Plus, $0 Balance Transfer Fee.¤ Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days of account opening.

ANNUAL FEE
NO ANNUAL FEE and NO ANNUAL FEE for Additional Cards¤

SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card

Earn a $250 statement credit

after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.

Plus, earn an additional $250 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 or more in eligible purchases on your Card within the first year of Card Membership.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤
0.0% introductory APR on purchases for 9 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.24%, 19.24% or 21.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.¤

Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card

Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards®points

after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤
0.0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.¤

Lowe's Business Rewards Card

Earn 10,000 Lowe's Business Rewards points

after you spend $200 in purchases on the Card within your first 30 days of Card Membership.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤

Old Dec 2, 18, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA, Honors, Skymiles
100,000 HONORS points = 25 FREE* nights worldwide after $1000 spend in first 3 months. This is a US offer. No annual fee.
Message me for link - I appreciate every referral that comes my way.

Hilton Garden Inn, Bali - a Category 1 property - CLICK HERE TO SEND PM AND GET REFERRAL LINK - 2 referrals left.
Old Dec 2, 18, 6:54 pm

Updated AmEx referral offers for US cards

I have a few referrals that I'm happy to share with my fellow FTers. Please PM me and I will get back to you promptly with a referral link.

These are for US cards only. Note that I may receive a referral bonus if you are approved.

The Platinum Card®
  • 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Platinum Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
  • 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. - LIMITED OFFER, 2 referrals 1 referral left!
  • Higher than public offer
  • Offer ends 1/9/2019

Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
  • 60,000 bonus miles after you use your new Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
  • Limited Time Offer ends 01/30/2019

American Express® Gold Card
  • 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use their new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
  • This is DOUBLE the MR points from the current publicly available offer
  • Plus, you can receive 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.
  • Limited Time Offer ends 01/09/2019
  • Choice of Rose Gold (limited time, pictured above) or Gold color cards
Message me for a referral link!

Last edited by icec; Dec 6, 18 at 11:06 am Reason: updated platinum card offer
Old Dec 4, 18, 12:57 am

Delta Skymiles Gold: Earn 50,000 miles plus $50!

I'm happy to offer my referral for the Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card! This is a deal which I was fortunate enough to benefit from last year, don't miss out.

- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after making $1,000 of eligible purchases in the first 3 months of card membership, plus a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within the first 3 months. (Last summer this deal got me three cross-country flights in the US plus a flight from California to Ontario FREE)
- Annual fee of $95 waived for the first year
- Get first checked back free on Delta flights
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everyday purchases

If you're interested, PM me and I will reply promptly.

Last edited by ter32; Dec 8, 18 at 11:28 pm
Old Dec 4, 18, 12:03 pm

I would really appreciate if you can use my referral link, please pm me !!

I always make point to use referral links from this thread to help fellow FT members.

PM Me for referral link. I promise to reply immediately, and really appreciate your consideration.

ADDED NEW CARDS

USA:

* 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
* 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.

Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
Each friend can earn: 100,000 bonus points after they use their new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

The Business Platinum Card®
Each friend can earn: 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after they spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after they spend an additional $10,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.

Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
Each friend can earn: 60,000 Bonus Miles after they use their new Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of Card Membership.
Limited Time Offer ends 11/07/2018.

Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card

Each friend can earn: 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $3,000 in purchases on their new Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card within their first 3 months of Card membership. Your friend will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.

The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express

Each friend can earn:
bonus points after they use their new Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. 
Your friend will also be able to choose from a variety of American Express Personal and Business Card Offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.
Old Dec 5, 18, 8:38 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
UK Amex Referrals

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Charge Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
•£450 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
•Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
•Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Charge Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
•Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•3 avios per £ on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Credit Card
•6,000 Avios when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
•33,000 points when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
•Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
•Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
•3 Points per £
•£75 per year

Any questions please let me know.
Old Dec 5, 18, 12:40 pm

USA SPG Personal AMEX - 75,000 points with 3,000 spend

SPG AMEX
​​​​​​

*75,000 Marriott/SPG Rewards points after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership

[four referral links to hand out]

​​​​​​
Old Dec 5, 18, 9:53 pm

USA:
American Express® Platinum Card
* 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after making $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
PM me for the link

* 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. (higher than the public 25k offer)
* 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.
PM me for the link

Last edited by liviac; Dec 7, 18 at 10:47 pm
Old Dec 6, 18, 5:55 pm

USA Amex Blue Cash Preferred

US Cards

Each friend can earn: $250 back after they spend $1,000 in purchases on their new Blue Cash Preferred® Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership. They will receive $250 back in the form of a statement credit. Your friend will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.

I hope I did this right, thank ya'll so much!

PM me for link =)
Old Dec 7, 18, 12:12 am

USA American Express Delta Cards

American Express Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1K in the first 3 months.
No annual fee for first year; $95 from second year.

American Express Platinum Delta Skymiles Credit Card
Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $2K in the first 3 months.
Annual fee $195.

Please send me a private message; I will send you a direct link.
No personal information needed.

Thank You!
Old Dec 7, 18, 3:28 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
AMEX US Offers

Amex Gold Card - Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after using the new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, receive 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back. This is double the publicly available welcome bonus offer .
+ $100 airline credit every calendar year
+ $120 restaurant credit ($10 per month) from selected restaurants including GrubHub, Seamless etc.

- $250 annual fee.

Amex Everyday Card - Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after using the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
+ No AF ever.
+ Decent returns on grocery spends.
+ 20% bonus if used more than 20 times per month.

Amex Delta Gold - Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after using the new Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. This is double the publicly available welcome bonus offer .
+ No AF the 1st year, then $95.

Hilton Honors Amex Card - Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $1,000 in purchases on their new Hilton Honors American Express Card within their first 3 months of Card membership.
+ No AF ever
+ Very decent earning if you have Hilton stays and a very nice bonus on a no fee card.

Last edited by abhilife2001; Dec 10, 18 at 1:41 pm
Old Dec 7, 18, 3:37 pm

UK Cards

My Amex link will refer to all cards, so PM me for a referral

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
  • 22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
  • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
  • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
  • Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
  • Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
  • Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
  • 26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
  • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
  • 1.5 avios per £
  • 3 avios per £ on BA Spend
  • £195 fee per year

The following cards can also be applied for by following any of my links above and selecting the preferred card at the bottom of the page:
Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
  • 33,000 points when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
  • Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
  • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
  • 3 Points per £
  • £75 per year
British Airways American Express Credit Card
  • 6,000 Avios when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
  • Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
  • 1 avios per £
  • Fee free
The Platinum Charge Card
  • 35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
  • Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
  • Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
  • £450 fee per year

The American Express Charge Card
  • 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
  • Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
  • Fee £60 per year
Old Dec 7, 18, 10:32 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Arrow U.S.A.

Offers available for these U.S. Amex cards.

Credit Cards
Amex EveryDay 15k MR ($1k spend)
Amex EveryDay Preferred 20k MR ($1k spend)
Amex Blue Cash Everyday $200 ($1k spend)
Amex Blue Cash Preferred $250 ($1k spend)
Amex Blue Business Plus 10k MR ($3k spend)
Amex Blue Delta SkyMiles 10k SM ($500 spend)
Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles 50k SM ($1k spend)
Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles Business 30k SM ($1k spend)
Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles 60k SM ($2k spend)
Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business 35k SM + 5k MQM ($1k spend)
Amex Delta Reserve 70k SM ($4k spend)
Amex Delta Reserve Business 40k SM + 5k MQM ($3k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors 100k HH ($1k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors Ascend 150k HH + 1 Annual Free Weekend Night ($3k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors Aspire 150k HH + 1 Annual Free Weekend Night ($4k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors Business 125k HH ($3k spend)
Amex SPG 75K Marriott ($3k spend)
Amex SPG Business 75k Marriott ($5k spend)
Amex SPG Luxury 75k Marriott ($5k spend)
Amex Cash Magnet $250 ($150/ $1k spend + $100 / $6.5k spend)
Amex SimplyCash Plus Business $500 ($250 / $5k spend + $250 / $10k spend)
Amex Lowe's Business Rewards 10k Lowes pts ($200 spend)

Charge Cards
Amex Green Card 15k MR ($1k spend)
Amex Business Green Rewards 5k MR (1st purchase)
Amex Gold 50k MR ($2k spend)
Amex Business Gold 50k MR ($5k spend)
Amex Platinum 60k MR ($5k spend)
Amex Business Platinum 75k MR (50k for $10k spend + 25k for $10k spend)
Amex Plum Card $600 ($30k spend)

Cheers & happy travels!

Search this Thread

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: