Community
Wiki Posts
Search

24 -48 hours to transfer CL for AMEX??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2013, 6:42 am
Original Poster

24 -48 hours to transfer CL for AMEX??

May have made a mistake. Counted the months wrong and thought I have kept the SPG Biz card for 7 months. Cancelled the Card today and had my measly CL transfer to my newly applied AMEX Delta Biz card.

First off, I had the SPG card opened on August 15, 2012 and today is March 14, 2013. Is this 6 months or 6 months minus one day for opening the card? Is this a red flag for closing it this soon? This is the first time i have ever closed a card less than 11 months.

2ndly, I was asked to verify my Yearly income which I did. Is this normal procedure? CSR said they already have my yearly income info but needed me to verify again.

CSR said it would be 24 to 48 hours before the change.

is this normal procedure? BTW, my measly transfer to close SPG Biz is only $2500!

Just don't want any FR in the future.

Oops, think it is supposed to be on the Credit Card Program other forum. Moderator, please feel free to move to appropriate forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.