Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New UK plat perks?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:35 am
Original Poster

New UK plat perks?

Sorry if I've missed this (can't see it elsewhere on the forum), but have just logged into the plat website today and noticed there seem to be some new offers/perks.

In particular, it now seems that Amex is offering lounge access to plat holders on AA/Delta/US Airways tickets.

The only decent offer seems to be a free upgrade from business to first on Etihad.

I assume this is all part of the letter I received a few weeks ago telling me there was a new look plat lifestyle coming. Hardly that exciting and not enough to keep me from my impending cancellation....
Old Mar 13, 2013, 11:16 am

Programs: F
Originally Posted by mas0282
Sorry if I've missed this (can't see it elsewhere on the forum), but have just logged into the plat website today and noticed there seem to be some new offers/perks.

In particular, it now seems that Amex is offering lounge access to plat holders on AA/Delta/US Airways tickets.

The only decent offer seems to be a free upgrade from business to first on Etihad.

I assume this is all part of the letter I received a few weeks ago telling me there was a new look plat lifestyle coming. Hardly that exciting and not enough to keep me from my impending cancellation....
Not new
Old Mar 13, 2013, 11:43 am
Original Poster

I don't recall them offering the US airlines lounge access before? Maybe it just wasnt mentioned in the pack I receive with my plat.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 11:47 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Star Alliance Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mas0282
I don't recall them offering the US airlines lounge access before? Maybe it just wasnt mentioned in the pack I receive with my plat.
Its been available to all Plat customers in pretty much all countries for a few years.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Weird - thanks for clarifying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.