Canadian Amex Business Plat offers?

Old Mar 12, 13, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways SP, AAdvanage, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, more to come
Canadian Amex Business Plat offers?

Anybody know of any Business plat offers currently around? I haven't been able to locate anything on the Business, just on the personal and on the Bus Gold ones
Thanks
Old Mar 12, 13, 8:20 am

Programs: SPG Gold
Unfortunately there is none for referral either, from what I can see
YOu may as well apply for the regular Platinum for only $100 more effectively (it's $699/year - $200 travel credit)

For every dollar in purchases charged to your Card1 earn 1.25 Membership Rewards® points
Relax or catch up on business with access to over 600 airport lounges around the world2, and receive extras at world-class resorts
$399 Annual Fee* which may be a tax deductible expense3
Old Mar 12, 13, 9:54 am

Programs: AC - E50, CX - G, Accor Plat, SPG Gold
Nope never seen, but did get multiple offers to upgrade from Biz Gold to Biz Plat, up to 40,000 MRs but they wanted 10k spend in 3 months, passed.
Old Mar 13, 13, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways SP, AAdvanage, HHonors Diamond, Starwood Gold, more to come
Only thing is I want to keep the Business Plat (or Gold I guess) for business expenses only, rather than mix them up on a personal card.

Originally Posted by jerryhung View Post
Unfortunately there is none for referral either, from what I can see
YOu may as well apply for the regular Platinum for only $100 more effectively (it's $699/year - $200 travel credit)

Search this Thread