FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gengar
Official website: https://thecenturionlounge.com/locations/las/
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge at LAS (2013 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by Visconti
Do they, at least, offer something other than chicken? From SFO/LAS/DFW/PHL's fried, lemon, herbed, saffron and roasted chicken, I'm all chickened out. There's a reason I never order chicken in a restaurant.
Last time I was in a Centurion Lounge, the only protein they offered was pork, which I don't eat. I wish they had chicken.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by sethb
Last time I was in a Centurion Lounge, the only protein they offered was pork, which I don't eat. I wish they had chicken.
I've of the opinion they should offer a couple of protein dishes, like most food spreads.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:10 pm

Programs: Centurion, AACiti, SPG
Centurion Lounge - The Good News

LAS VEGAS 2/16/2019 5:30 PM Awesome experience at Las Vegas 5 – 7 PM yesterday (Saturday the 16th) early evening. Day trip to LAS. After a disappointing lunch at Joe’s Stone Crab I had an extraordinary meal at this Centurion Lounge. Gold and Red Beet Goat Cheese Salad with Fresh Peas and Mac N’ Cheese accompanied by a flute of veuve clicquot. Super accommodating staff and plenty of room. Great WiFi. Chatted with several nice people. Thank You Amex!
Old Feb 19, 2019, 7:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Visited at 8am on Sunday 2/17. Lounge about 60% full at that point. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the buffet spread - the chocolate chip pancakes in particular were downright delicious. Decent enough service clearing plates and whatnot. Friendly front desk staff.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:24 am

Programs: Southwest A-List, AMC Stubs A-List, Chick-fil-A-List
The Club @ LAS is replacing their tiny D-Gates setup with a much bigger lounge seating 149. I've found this is to be a decent alternative to the Centurion lounge when I'm not looking to have a full meal.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 9:12 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by SpeedyDelivery
The Club @ LAS is replacing their tiny D-Gates setup with a much bigger lounge seating 149. I've found this is to be a decent alternative to the Centurion lounge when I'm not looking to have a full meal.
I just saw the article about this in the Las Vegas Sun (https://vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/bus...-at-the-las-v/).

I've been disappointed by not being able to use the Centurion on arrival anymore -- sometimes I land and have an immediate conference call or need to kill a bit of time before my ride shows up. This new club might be a good answer to that.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 6:28 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
Originally Posted by bworrell
I just saw the article about this in the Las Vegas Sun (https://vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/bus...-at-the-las-v/).

I've been disappointed by not being able to use the Centurion on arrival anymore -- sometimes I land and have an immediate conference call or need to kill a bit of time before my ride shows up. This new club might be a good answer to that.
Does The Club in D gates allow visits upon ARRIVAL? I was under the impression that all Priority Pass lounges allow domestic travelers to enter upon arrival, but, a few months ago, The Club in Terminal 3 E gates told me that they only allow entry to those with a boarding pass DEPARTING from LAS. After being told that, I assumed The Club in D gates would have the same policy. If anybody could give me more concrete information, it would be very much appreciated.
Old May 24, 2019, 6:22 pm

Anyone been to lounge lately? Heading there tomorrow and was wondering what's on the menu.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 10:46 am

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
Arrived around 930 this morning, maybe a third full, lots of space, the breakfast looks great but are at our hotel already
Old Jul 18, 2019, 2:15 pm

Anyone know if the entree is still chicken? I recall they changed to meatballs for a short time, then right back to the chicken.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Visconti
Anyone know if the entree is still chicken? I recall they changed to meatballs for a short time, then right back to the chicken.
still the same... chicken; quality / taste has gone way down
Old Jul 22, 2019, 12:34 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Last week, the dragon at the front refused me entry because my DL BP on the app didn't show the date. Really frustrating when I only had a few minutes to spare before boarding anyway.

I have to imagine many pax use the DL app every day to get in there - has this happened to anyone else? In any case, DL pax at LAS intending to use the Centurion Lounge may want to make sure they have a printed BP or some form of the BP that shows the date.

Last edited by gengar; Jul 22, 2019 at 12:40 am
Old Jul 22, 2019, 5:50 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
That is ridiculous..... Who actually prints a boarding pass these days?

cuthroat and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by gengar
Last week, the dragon at the front refused me entry because my DL BP on the app didn't show the date. Really frustrating when I only had a few minutes to spare before boarding anyway.

I have to imagine many pax use the DL app every day to get in there - has this happened to anyone else? In any case, DL pax at LAS intending to use the Centurion Lounge may want to make sure they have a printed BP or some form of the BP that shows the date.
Just curious why DL BP didn't show the date? I flew WN & never got turned down after showing mine on the phone; the rep did check both the departure date & time
Old Jul 22, 2019, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by danhouston
Just curious why DL BP didn't show the date? I flew WN & never got turned down after showing mine on the phone; the rep did check both the departure date & time
The BP on the DL app simply has a header titled "Today" - it doesn't show the date. This isn't a new change; I just checked a screenshot of one my DL BPs from last year and it doesn't show the date either.

For whatever reason I didn't get PreCheck either (first time in nearly 5 years) so it was a real hassle of a day. Fortunately, I don't fly DL often.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.