Centurion Lounge at LAS

Hide Wikipost
Old Apr 5, 21, 3:33 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: gengar
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Jul 22, 19, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I think you can show the boarding pass, and then before you leave the desk as the next thing you can show the reservation where the date clearly shows the same city pairs?
Old Aug 16, 19, 5:33 pm

How is Las Vegas Amex lounge in T3 or T1?We are taking Delta and is in T1. Is it easy access to and from Delta gate? Do we need to pass security again?

Thanks.
Old Aug 16, 19, 7:12 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by bunny425 View Post
How is Las Vegas Amex lounge in T3 or T1?We are taking Delta and is in T1. Is it easy access to and from Delta gate? Do we need to pass security again?

Thanks.
Both T3 and T1 are connected to Concourse D, which is where the lounge is and where Delta departs from. It is a short walk from your Delta gate and in the same security area.
Old Aug 16, 19, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by bgriff View Post
Both T3 and T1 are connected to Concourse D, which is where the lounge is and where Delta departs from. It is a short walk from your Delta gate and in the same security area.
Thank you!
Old Aug 18, 19, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA 1K, AA Plat, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titnmn, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Finagler View Post
Does The Club in D gates allow visits upon ARRIVAL? I was under the impression that all Priority Pass lounges allow domestic travelers to enter upon arrival, but, a few months ago, The Club in Terminal 3 E gates told me that they only allow entry to those with a boarding pass DEPARTING from LAS. After being told that, I assumed The Club in D gates would have the same policy. If anybody could give me more concrete information, it would be very much appreciated.
The Club at LAS indeed allows for arrival use. I'm there right now after a short domestic segment arriving at LAS.

However, that is unfortunately changing as of Sept 1.
Old Sep 4, 19, 10:55 pm

During a recent visit, serving meatloaf instead of chicken. Can't recall the last time I've had it, but I enjoyed it much more than the usual chicken. Also, served mashed potatoes, penne pasta in a light basil sauce with some kind of veggies and split pea soup.
Old Sep 5, 19, 12:44 am

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
During a recent visit, serving meatloaf instead of chicken. Can't recall the last time I've had it, but I enjoyed it much more than the usual chicken. Also, served mashed potatoes, penne pasta in a light basil sauce with some kind of veggies and split pea soup.
They had it in March, but no idea if that was the last time. Agree it's a welcome changeup from the usual chicken.
Visconti likes this.
Old Sep 5, 19, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by gengar View Post
They had it in March, but no idea if that was the last time. Agree it's a welcome changeup from the usual chicken.
I hope they'd start rotating them again. I can recall they used to serve salmon and a braised beef dish, which was my favorite. Or, if it has to be chicken, make it a different way.
Old Sep 30, 19, 2:47 am

9/7:
califlower soup
polenta
chicken thighs
mac and cheese
Old Oct 1, 19, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gengar View Post
The BP on the DL app simply has a header titled "Today" - it doesn't show the date. This isn't a new change; I just checked a screenshot of one my DL BPs from last year and it doesn't show the date either.
So if you add the BP to your Apple Wallet, it doesn't even show "Today", but if you click on the "..." in the upper right corner, you can see the details behind the BP, and if you scroll down it has more detailed flight information, including the date. Not sure whether they would accept that though...
Old Oct 15, 19, 4:53 am

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
I hope they'd start rotating them again. I can recall they used to serve salmon and a braised beef dish, which was my favorite. Or, if it has to be chicken, make it a different way.
So, last month I was stuck at the LAS Centurion for a couple hours due to the SFO runway closures. At some point during my lengthy stay, they replaced the usual chicken with the same meatloaf dish I had before. So it seems they do sometimes rotate the offerings even on the same day. I must have been quite unlucky with my long lemon chicken streak!
Old Oct 15, 19, 10:23 am

I was in on Sunday. My kids who are chicken fanatics rated the chicken here as some of the best!
Old Dec 9, 19, 12:07 am

Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Originally Posted by CRAZ8 View Post
It's a bit of a pain. From E to D is Ok, take the escalator down and the train across. Take the escalator to the left after the train and the lounge is ahead on the left.

Getting back to E is trickier. Take the train back again, and then use the elevator to go up to D gates. Do NOT follow everyone else out to baggage claim, otherwise you'll have to clear security again. There is no escalator up to the E gates.

Leave plenty of time (10+ minutes). Alaska gates are at the very end of E, and it's a bit of a hike. I have heard my name called in this terminal due to underestimating the return time and the flight's door closing.
For passengers flying Alaska (per this quoted post at the end of E), is it worth the transit time to and from the Centurion lounge instead of just using "The Club at LAS"? My preferred criteria are in terms of food and also availability of seats on a Monday afternoon (after hotel checkout). The Priority Pass app says that T3 to the "D" Club is 18 minutes so that would be similar as the Centurion Lounge.

Thanks!
Old Dec 9, 19, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Gig103 View Post
For passengers flying Alaska (per this quoted post at the end of E), is it worth the transit time to and from the Centurion lounge instead of just using "The Club at LAS"? My preferred criteria are in terms of food and also availability of seats on a Monday afternoon (after hotel checkout). The Priority Pass app says that T3 to the "D" Club is 18 minutes so that would be similar as the Centurion Lounge.

Thanks!
In my view, most assuredly, yes! While crowding does happen at times, generally it's much less crowded here than at, say, SFO. In my experience, Monday afternoons can get pretty crowded, but, generally, this lounge is large enough where you'll find a seat somewhere. I've encountered the most crowding during Sundays and, of course, special events.

Unless you're overly found of Admirals Club type soup & egg salad sandwiches on wheat, Cent lounge's food is infinitely superior (even during one of their multiple and creative ways of preparing the same cut of chicken thigh) to that of the club, in my view.
Gig103 likes this.
Old Dec 13, 19, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The food in this lounge was excellent on my last visit this month. Salmon and short ribs, and lots of tasty side dishes. Perhaps the best food I've encountered at any lounge anywhere in the past year.

They even gave us Christmas gifts: battery packs to charge cell phones.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: