Old Oct 10, 2013, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gengar
Official website: https://thecenturionlounge.com/locations/las/
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge at LAS (2013 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2016, 8:57 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bostonbali
I'm hoping to visit the Centurion lounge before an AS flight. Wondering if the instructions above for getting from the gates where the Centurion lounge is (D) to the AS gates (E) are correct?
The poster wrote to take the train to D - I believe he meant E?

Also, I figured I'd just take the taxi to T1 and take the train from there to the D gates, no sense in taking the taxi all the way to T3 and then backtracking to D - right (I recall that the taxi drive from the strip to T1 is quicker than to T3).

Thanks!
Take the tram to D gates. You can get there from T1 too. Tram is quick 5 min ride (less than that really)
Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:52 am

visited the las centurion lounge for the first time yesterday. was flying southwest but got lucky that our gate was c24 which is one of the closest gates to the d tram. we got to the lounge around 1230pm and it was pretty full. food, drinks and everything else was great. my only complaint is their toilet paper, they need to invest in softer ones =) getting to our gate was no problem. just got back on the tram and walked to our gate. just make sure you follow the signs to the right gate and don't go to the baggage claim and you won't have to go through security again. there are signs to point you towards gates a, b and c.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: Marriott Gold; LEGO VIP, Amex Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by bostonbali
The poster wrote to take the train to D - I believe he meant E?
Yes, returning to E (confusingly, also Terminal 3) by train and then elevator up to the E gates
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Is there a lost and found for amex centurion LAS?

Like an idiot, I seem to have left my red sweater in the lounge yesterday. Anyway I could contact them?
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Call the airport.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Try AMEX Customer Service first.

The airport route does not work that well unless you will be there personally.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:26 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
What if I lost an item or left it behind?
Lost items are turned over to airport lost and found. If we can identify the owner of the item, we will attempt to contact him or her before delivering the item to airport lost and found.
http://thecenturionlounge.com/info/f...left-it-behind
Old Sep 26, 2016, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Stopped by here last week. Perfectly located for flying on UA without UC access (without even considering the superior nature of the Centurion Lounge).

Lounge was completely packed at 1pm - filled with everyone who was trying to get out without needing a redeye back to the East Coast.

Apart from that there was a nice selection of food (though I liked the fried chicken at IAH better) and the bar was well stocked with a solid collection that was slightly different from IAH. Was with my girlfriend this time and she was shocked when I told her all the alcohol was "free" (apart from the Annual Fee of course) not just the house wine or beer.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 12:57 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
Sitting in the lounge right now. Arrived at 11:30AM. About 90% of the tables are occupied, but it doesn't feel crowded in here at all. That's because almost every table only has one person sitting at it. If a wave of people were to show up in the next few minutes, there would be ample seating as long as people were willing to share tables.

The food is the exact same inferior-quality turkey sanwiches and pasta that they had when I was here last Wednesday. I really wish they would add more variety to their offerings.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 12:40 pm

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Flying through Vegas on southwest next week. Does anyone know whether it's ok for me to delay luggage collection by an hour while I use the lounge? Just want to have a quick bite and a drink before collecting luggage
Old Oct 23, 2016, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by kylie79
Flying through Vegas on southwest next week. Does anyone know whether it's ok for me to delay luggage collection by an hour while I use the lounge? Just want to have a quick bite and a drink before collecting luggage
It will probably be removed to the baggage office, and always runs the risk of being pilfered by someone else.

So, yes, it is "ok" and it all depends how risk averse you may be.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 1:35 pm

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Thanks, my mates arrive on a later flight so thought I would go there for a quick boozy lunch before we head to the hotel
Old Oct 23, 2016, 9:20 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by kylie79
My friend did this on our last trip to Vegas. It was taken off the belt and was sitting in the office where she collected it without any problems.

Last edited by smitty06; Nov 5, 2016 at 6:57 pm
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Duke787
Stopped by here last week. Perfectly located for flying on UA without UC access (without even considering the superior nature of the Centurion Lounge).

Lounge was completely packed at 1pm - filled with everyone who was trying to get out without needing a redeye back to the East Coast.

Apart from that there was a nice selection of food (though I liked the fried chicken at IAH better) and the bar was well stocked with a solid collection that was slightly different from IAH. Was with my girlfriend this time and she was shocked when I told her all the alcohol was "free" (apart from the Annual Fee of course) not just the house wine or beer.
In these cases, I prefer the term "included" rather than free. Booze is also included at "The Club" locations via Priority Pass.

I happened to be there during the last Comdex period, and the staff were incredible about coping with things as best they could!
Old Nov 4, 2016, 2:19 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Ad in Departures magazine indicates that LG, Grey Goose and Seabourn Luxury Cruises will showcase exclusive products November 3 - 20 at the LAS Centurion Lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.