Search

New UK "Black Card" Forum

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2003, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Stuff
New UK "Black Card" Forum

Hey all,

I've created a forum specifically for the discussion of the "elite" card offerings from Amex and Natwest.. Feel free to pop along and register! Obviously the discussion of points and miles will be linked here!

Be amongst the first to register and help us to shape the perfect forums!

http://www.blackcards.co.uk

Old Jul 2, 2003, 6:50 pm

Flyertalk is the right place to discuss about Amex products. There is no real need for other forums.
Old Jul 3, 2003, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Stuff
Hi,

The forum isn't just about amex, it brings discussion of all the premier cards, some I may not even know about, into one place. There is also a private banking forum which is something I've not seen recently discussed here.

Come take a look, in the days of xDSL, dirt cheap T1's and toll free access, it's not going to cost you more than a little of your time!

A
Old Jul 4, 2003, 10:52 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Man on man, this site his going to be a big dick site. You can only join if it is big enough.......

Come on guys what is going to be next? The fuuny hand shake.....
Old Jul 6, 2003, 10:18 pm

Programs: FB Plat Lifetime - BA GGL - VS Gold - EK Gold - HH Diamond - SPG Gold - Club Carlson Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
Man on man, this site his going to be a big dick site. You can only join if it is big enough.......

Come on guys what is going to be next? The fuuny hand shake.....
</font>
Are you a Freemason?

Coutts don't have a black card.

Old Jul 7, 2003, 3:58 pm

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Moriarty:
Are you a Freemason?

</font>

Nope, but I know a few
Old Jul 8, 2003, 8:16 pm
dnw

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
Man on man, this site his going to be a big dick site</font>
Chris, surely you mean a big-dick-substitute site...

[This message has been edited by dnw (edited 07-08-2003).]
Old Jul 10, 2003, 3:24 pm
Gui

I think it's great that you Brit's have formed your own Mutual Admiration Society and have your own forum. It is long over due!
Although it has been from time to time informative to learn from you all, I think its great you can all get together an compare notes.

Old Jul 20, 2003, 2:17 am

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Moriarty:
Coutts don't have a black card.

</font>
No, but it does have the World Signia card - far more useful than equivalent black cards, far more exclusive and the annual fee gets waived if you bill more than GBP 50K to the card each year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.