Fedex Amex $25 GC Small business saturday

Old Nov 1, 12, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Fedex Amex $25 GC Small business saturday

Registration link is alive at facebook.com/Fedex. This year its a lucky draw (Promotion is totally different from last year and everyone got one last year)

November 24th is Small Business Saturday® and to show our support for small businesses we’re giving away $1,000,000 in $25 American Express® Shop Small® Gift Cards. Go to the FedEx Facebook page between November 1 and November 3 to enter for a chance to win -

http://at.fedex.com/Sf2tS7
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:00 am

Programs: United Silver, PC Plat/Amb, HH Dmnd
I'm pretty sure this is Fedex's gig and separate from Amex's SBS. Seems like they did the same thing last year.

Andyandy
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by samineni3 View Post
Registration link is alive at facebook.com/Fedex. This year its a lucky draw (Promotion is totally different from last year and everyone got one last year)

November 24th is Small Business Saturday® and to show our support for small businesses we’re giving away $1,000,000 in $25 American Express® Shop Small® Gift Cards. Go to the FedEx Facebook page between November 1 and November 3 to enter for a chance to win -

http://at.fedex.com/Sf2tS7
Last year not everyone got FedEx's sponsored Small Business Saturday $25 prepaid gift cards. What happened a year ago is that facebook's app for this promotion kept crashing and no one could get through. Somehow I finally was able to get one, but there were alot of people upset with how the promotion was run. This promotion you receive in the mail a $25 AMEX gift card. Perhaps you're confused with the other promotion that AMEX sponors in which you register your AMEX card and then receive a credit after a purchase (when you say this promotion is totally different).
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:04 am

Yeah. no AMEX # required = not AMEX's promotion.
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:07 am
Original Poster

No. I am not confused. This is a Fedex promotion for Small business Saturday and Fedex will send you $25 Amex GC (if you win--LUCKY DRAW) and no need for american express CC. This is different from Amex Small business saturday promotion, where you need register and spend 25$ to get back $25.

Originally Posted by pilotjustin View Post
Last year not everyone got FedEx's sponsored Small Business Saturday $25 prepaid gift cards. What happened a year ago is that facebook's app for this promotion kept crashing and no one could get through. Somehow I finally was able to get one, but there were alot of people upset with how the promotion was run. This promotion you receive in the mail a $25 AMEX gift card. Perhaps you're confused with the other promotion that AMEX sponors in which you register your AMEX card and then receive a credit after a purchase (when you say this promotion is totally different).

Last edited by samineni3; Nov 1, 12 at 11:13 am
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:16 am

You said everyone got it last year. Not everyone got a $25 gift card last year. It was limited supplies for the lucky people that didn't have the app crash on them when submitting their information.. That's why it appears that two other people atleast and I thought you were mixing this promotion up with AMEX's.
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Supplies are limited last year, however, Last year you can also register through a weblink. I used that link to register after all GC were gone and still Fedex sent me a $25GC (I got one through Facebook app and one via web link)
Originally Posted by pilotjustin View Post
You said everyone got it last year. Not everyone got a $25 gift card last year. It was limited supplies for the lucky people that didn't have the app crash on them when submitting their information.. That's why it appears that two other people atleast and I thought you were mixing this promotion up with AMEX's.
Old Nov 1, 12, 12:10 pm

I have been watching the Amex website, and the Amex facebook page. So far, I have not seen any announcement that they would be doing the $25 statement credit for small business purchases on Nov. 24. Yes, they are promoting Small Business Saturday, but I see no indication of the $25 credit that Amex offered last year.

Anyone find anything different? Thanks!
Old Nov 1, 12, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
OK, signed up, didn't need to like, just approve the app
(set Privacy to "Only Me").
Thanks !

And I do think the $25 SBS has been clearly announced
somewhere on the internets.
Old Nov 1, 12, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by MrHalliday View Post
Lots of bloggers are "guessing" that it will happen again this year, but nothing official has appeared on the American Express webpage or their facebook page.
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...ss/Shop-Small/
Old Nov 1, 12, 1:43 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold-Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MrHalliday View Post
OK, signed up, didn't need to like, just approve the app
(set Privacy to "Only Me").
Thanks !

I saw this dans deals apparently a note to small businesses....

http://www.dansdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/amex3.png
Old Nov 1, 12, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia View Post
Lots of bloggers are "guessing" that it will happen again this year, but nothing official has appeared on the American Express webpage or their facebook page.
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...ss/Shop-Small/
No guesswork in this post:
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/24374
Old Nov 1, 12, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by ctownflyer View Post
No guesswork in this post:
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/24374
DansDeals doesn't tell us the source of this post or provide a link, and there is still no announcement on the Amex homepage, the Small Business Saturday webpage, or the Amex Small Business Saturday facebook page. In past years, advance registration was required and, so far, there is no registration form available. Thus, I was responding to a comment that the poster was under the impression that the promotion "has been clearly announced somewhere on the internets."

If you have that "clear announcement" from Amex, please share the link.
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
O.o all those extra facebook accounts from zombie mulching will come in handy!

They don't seem to notify you in any way though, just send the GC in mail supposedly.
Old Nov 1, 12, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

My fake accounts were closed by FB.. because not given my phone number

Originally Posted by sam_goh View Post
O.o all those extra facebook accounts from zombie mulching will come in handy!

They don't seem to notify you in any way though, just send the GC in mail supposedly.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: