Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Gold Delta Amex 70,000 SM & $100 Statement credit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Gold Delta Amex 70,000 SM & $100 Statement credit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by gya007
anybody else NOT seeing a field for First Name??? For me the form starts from Middle Initial
I'm seeing the entire form, including First Name. (Maybe you need to reduce the size of the view your browser is in?)
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by thesatishk
Nice trick. Actually, I just tried that, but doesn't seem to be working for me. When I change the offer code from U7-1000-76 to U7-1000-46 and send the request, my information is not auto populated in the 70k application.
It doesn't matter, just click next after you fill in the form. You will see your full information in the next page.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:23 pm

@sadida -- didn't work for me.

Once logged in, once not.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:26 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Without any tricks, im getting the offer, but it is telling me im someone else. Very strange.

Last edited by Adam1222; Sep 14, 2012 at 6:10 am
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by sadida
It doesn't matter, just click next after you fill in the form. You will see your full information in the next page.
Gotcha. Thanks a bunch @sadida. I just completed my application.

I did not get an instant decision. Will call Amex next week to check on status.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by sadida
I can confirm sadida is right. Right click on google chrome and select "view frame source," that will give you a new pop-up tab with URL that starts with "view-source:https"

Change offer code to ending 46 instead of 76, then remove the "view-source" at beginning of URL and hit enter. That will take you to an application page with no information that seems to be pre-filled in. You can't put your first and last name in at this page but ignore that and just fill the rest of the information.

Click to go to next page to verify info and you will see that your first and last name is in the application properly.

I did not submit an application but just wanted to follow the steps given by sadida, which were correct.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Adam1222
Without any tricks, im getting the offer, but it is telling me im [redacted]. Very strange.
Same thing happened to me after I clicked on the first link in this thread.

I'm sure it has to do with cookies, as in incognito it gave me the regular 30k offer with my name.

Last edited by thexfactor; Sep 15, 2012 at 7:38 pm
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:40 pm

Sorry I don't know why, but it did work for me.

Originally Posted by thexfactor
@sadida -- didn't work for me.

Once logged in, once not.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:51 pm

Programs: AA ex-ExPlat, SPG Paper, Hyatt Platinum, HH Gold, UA Silver
I went through the whole process but it is saying that the system is down. "We're sorry, the system is down and we were unable to process your request at this time. "

Maybe now that the blogs got a hold of it everyone has crashed it.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 1:13 am

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Traveljunkie8
I got the 70K offer on my second shot of trying a random trip cheap- IAH to ATL worked. On the first page I got the 30K offer and on the Step 2 page I got the 70K offer.

Poop, here's my dilemma: I got an AMEX AA card about 70 days ago and was waiting to get a much needed AMEX SPG card in about three weeks. How strict is AMEX about a 90 day card policy or getting two AMEX cards in close succession?
It's been reported that Amex allows one credit and one charge card but not two credit products.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by mnscout
It's been reported that Amex allows one credit and one charge card but not two credit products.
That may be ymmv. I currently have 2 credit cards and one charge card, all personal. And two business credit cards.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by michael_v
That may be ymmv. I currently have 2 credit cards and one charge card, all personal. And two business credit cards.
I recently got SPG card and AMEX hilton both personal cards on same day.

Also i have 3 AMEX cards total, I also have costco amex (almost 4 yrs).
Old Sep 14, 2012, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by sprials
I recently got SPG card and AMEX hilton both personal cards on same day.

Also i have 3 AMEX cards total, I also have costco amex (almost 4 yrs).
Instant approval on both or you had to call on one of those?
Old Sep 14, 2012, 3:04 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
thanks for the link, was going to get this card for the wife, now it's definitely worth it at this price point.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 3:05 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mnscout
I have a SPG Amex, AA Amex, DL Reserve Amex, PRG, and Amex Plat.....all personal cards.

edit: it looks like you were talking within a 90 day period, my bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.