Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

2500 membership rewards points for looking at the Bose Videowave II entertainment sys

2500 membership rewards points for looking at the Bose Videowave II entertainment sys

Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Attend a demonstration of the Bose Videowave II entertainment system at a Bose store near you and receive 2500 membership rewards points. Receive 20,000 more if you buy it.

You will need to provide you name, e-mail address, and promotion code AMXTV. Expect to receive a bonus points certificate redeemable at membershiprewards.com/BonusPointsCert
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
There is an AMEX MR forum so I'll send this over there.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 11:34 pm

Thanks for heads up
Old Jul 25, 2012, 4:02 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Is this a US-only offer?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:51 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Awesome. There's a Bose store near my house and I know for a fact they do the VideoWave demo in-store -- I'll check it out later this week and report back. Thanks, OP.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Originally Posted by johndoe123
Attend a demonstration of the Bose Videowave II entertainment system at a Bose store near you and receive 2500 membership rewards points. Receive 20,000 more if you buy it.

You will need to provide you name, e-mail address, and promotion code AMXTV. Expect to receive a bonus points certificate redeemable at membershiprewards.com/BonusPointsCert
Thanks for the info! Is there an offer exp date?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by DC777Fan
Thanks for the info! Is there an offer exp date?
Another site said 8/31/2012 is the last day.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 8:47 pm

I checked with the local store in Reading MA, and they had no clue about this. They suggested calling Bose's 800 number, and there they told me that this promo is only in NY and NJ. Is that what others are finding too?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:04 am

that's actually not a bad reward for just showing up.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:44 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Nice, in chicago area, it is available in oakbrook according to website ( I will call MI ave since it is closer to me).
I will give it a try, in my experience, these offers do post, last Bose offer was 1000AA miles, and I got them posted promptly, in terms of MR, I tried this EURO made $100K bed (yes, $100K, made by hand and horse hair) and was emailed a 1K MR certificate...so I do have faith in these offers.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1MM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold/SVN 3 Star Elite, ICG Plat Ambassador
Call first?

Just a quick heads u...went to a local store in NJ and saw the demo, but they knew nothing of the promo, had no certificates, and called Bose marketing, etc. to no avail. Nobody seemed to know a thing! So...called Amex and confirmed that they do indeed have this promo going on. I'll get my points one way or another!
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:27 pm
Community Director Emerita

I just spoke to a gentleman at Bose Showcase Store in Fashion Valley Mall, San Diego. They have just gotten their promo material about this.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
I am interested in a Bose anyway - any more info if this promo is company wide would be appreciated. I will go to the Indy store.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 7:47 pm

I did the demo in NYC today. They took my name, address, and email, but didn't write down Amex card number. They seems to be a bit confused, but claimed that email is the only thing they need for the promo.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 7:52 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BigRedBears
I did the demo in NYC today. They took my name, address, and email, but didn't write down Amex card number. They seems to be a bit confused, but claimed that email is the only thing they need for the promo.
I did the demo yesterday at the Soho store and they took my e-mail and membership rewards # only. Had to look up that number on my phone at the store, not something I've committed to memory. They said the points would post automatically but perhaps it will be e-mailed as a cert instead?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.