Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2018, 8:08 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by alveoli0
today for Canadians...500 David Yurman gift card. Expires March 31. not available for online purchases
Got that too.

And also got a call from my Canadian Amex RM. She called and introduced herself saying she will be my RM and gave me her direct line. She told me Amex is not only looking at my Centurion spending which is not much, but also is looking at all my Amex card spending. This includes all personal and business charge and credit cards.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 8:20 pm

Programs: AMX CENT
Originally Posted by jarusoba
Got that too.

And also got a call from my Canadian Amex RM. She called and introduced herself saying she will be my RM and gave me her direct line. She told me Amex is not only looking at my Centurion spending which is not much, but also is looking at all my Amex card spending. This includes all personal and business charge and credit cards.

they put in RMs in Canada... i heard a rumour. Can i request a specific person? (I have one in mind!). is the RM from travel or from conceirge
Old Feb 7, 2018, 8:23 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by alveoli0
they put in RMs in Canada... i heard a rumour. Can i request a specific person? (I have one in mind!). is the RM from travel or from conceirge
Don't know! I was too busy at the time and only had a very brief conversation with her.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 8:44 pm

Programs: AMX CENT
Originally Posted by jarusoba
Don't know! I was too busy at the time and only had a very brief conversation with her.
LOL
Old Mar 9, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
UK WOW Thom Browne Voucher

Ł350 voucher for spending at Thom Browne London.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 10:52 am
BLV

$1k GC to be used at Mikimoto by 7/31. This is a second time I'm getting a GC from Mikimoto/Cent. ^
Old Apr 18, 2018, 1:56 pm

Centurion UK Ł350 gift voucher

for Thom Browne in Albermarle Street. arrived recently - no minimum spend, can be used by supplementary cardholder, expires May 31.
Lovely. Although it is hands down the most overpriced store I have ever been in. Ever. Socks for Ł80 anyone? Still. Not too shabby and harks back to the old days when things like this used to happy regularly...
mradey likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 4:44 pm

Programs: Various
Did anyone get an invite to the private concert with John Legend next week in LA as an appreciation gift?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 10:14 am

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Originally Posted by RichardMannion
Did anyone get an invite to the private concert with John Legend next week in LA as an appreciation gift?
Not me???? LOL Did you?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 3:40 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by honores41
Not me???? LOL Did you?
Yes, my fiancée is very excited. Told it is 350 people, so should be a little different to most other concerts we go to!
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 7:37 pm

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Originally Posted by RichardMannion
Yes, my fiancée is very excited. Told it is 350 people, so should be a little different to most other concerts we go to!
Congrats!!
Old May 15, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Platinum, Lifetime Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
My RM invited me to a private Stevie Nicks concert in New York this week.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Cent's get LH First Class lounge access!

Centurion Members have complimentary access to Lufthansa First Class Lounge, Senator Lounges and Business Lounges in the Satellite area of T2 in Munich Airport from 6/1/18-5/31/19 and in T1 Concourse B in Frankfurt Airport from 6/1/18-3/31/19. To access the Lufthansa lounges, Centurion Member must present a government issued I.D., a same-day boarding pass showing confirmed reservation on a Lufthansa Group flight (Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian airlines) and a valid Centurion Card. Card Members must adhere to all rules of participating lounges. Participating lounges and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access and fees subject to terms and conditions of participating lounges. In some Lounges the Centurion Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly.

I'm going to exploit this as much as possible. It will be good business for LH. Goodbye Senator lounge!
Old Jul 10, 2018, 12:01 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by stimpy
I'm going to exploit this as much as possible. It will be good business for LH. Goodbye Senator lounge!
I believe this is a renewal and expansion of last year's program:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...ay-2019-a.html
Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:01 pm
BLV

$500 GC to Paul Stuart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.