Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Old Aug 5, 2012, 7:25 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, AC, BA, CX, DL, SPG, Fairmont,
Originally Posted by pnoeric
We did it last year-- not sure if it's still available. Pretty much the same deal as the Wynn: 2 free nights, $100 resort cred, $100 spa cred, and I think a food credit also. I would definitely call and ask.

These deals really have succeeded in accomplishing what they're set out to do, btw: we end up spending more at the resorts than the free stuff we're given, and more importantly, the Wynn and Aria are now pretty much our favorite places to stay in Las Vegas (even when we're paying ).
Yes, KEEP SPENDING! Otherwise, they won't be offering these promotions anymore! And that will NOT be good!
Old Aug 6, 2012, 11:48 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Poor Pianist
Yes, KEEP SPENDING! Otherwise, they won't be offering these promotions anymore! And that will NOT be good!
Oh, believe me, we know it ;-)
Old Aug 7, 2012, 12:12 pm

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Don't have it in front of me, but got a $500 card to some spa in NY, BH, Chicago, and Miami? No spend required. Guess that's nice.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 3:41 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stevenshev
Don't have it in front of me, but got a $500 card to some spa in NY, BH, Chicago, and Miami? No spend required. Guess that's nice.
That's pretty good. Sounds like maybe Bliss Spa?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 4:16 pm

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Originally Posted by pnoeric
That's pretty good. Sounds like maybe Bliss Spa?
Nope. http://hommage.com/

That took some Googling effort!
Old Oct 4, 2012, 10:35 am
nm7

Programs: BA Gold, EK Gold, Cathay Diamond, Amex Centurion, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Sirius Gold
Centurion UK - free gift [12 Shangri La properties]

Apologies if this has been posted already but got the famous black 'Just for you' envelope from Centurion UK yesterday and it contained a $500 credit to use towards 12 Shangri La properties across the world by end of March 2013, including Paris. Quite a nice surprise, might be able to get two nights out of it and FHR benefits apply too in some cases.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 12:53 pm

Programs: Amex Cent and all that comes with it
Originally Posted by nm7
Apologies if this has been posted already but got the famous black 'Just for you' envelope from Centurion UK yesterday and it contained a $500 credit to use towards 12 Shangri La properties across the world by end of March 2013, including Paris. Quite a nice surprise, might be able to get two nights out of it and FHR benefits apply too in some cases.
Yup, I got it too.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 2:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by mradey
Yup, I got it too.
And me
Old Oct 4, 2012, 2:42 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Unsurprisingly, nothing here in the US :-)
Old Oct 4, 2012, 3:57 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.
Actually, some US centurions (including myself) just received a "WoW" 2 free night offer for select Oberoi properties in India. I doubt many will take advantage of it with the offer expiring in mid December....
Old Oct 4, 2012, 4:08 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bubu-SNA
Actually, some US centurions (including myself) just received a "WoW" 2 free night offer for select Oberoi properties in India. I doubt many will take advantage of it with the offer expiring in mid December....
Interesting; have you been to India (or maybe more accurately, used your Cent card in India) before? Just trying to sort out why we weren't targeted for this one. Haven't ever been to India so that's my first guess.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 11:23 am

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.
Never set foot on the Indian sub-continent. It seems most of the WoW offers I receive are for Asian properties...with the exception of a 2 night stay at some "posh" resort on providenciales a few years ago. They don't seem to target well, an east coast/florida based cent would have loved the offer.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by bubu-SNA
Never set foot on the Indian sub-continent. It seems most of the WoW offers I receive are for Asian properties...with the exception of a 2 night stay at some "posh" resort on providenciales a few years ago. They don't seem to target well, an east coast/florida based cent would have loved the offer.
Interesting.

When we get home from our travels, we will call Centurion travel and see if we can book these too.

A lot of times, even when not targeted, we can book these. But we have to know what to ask!

Thanks for posting.^
Old Oct 5, 2012, 10:04 pm

I got an expensive-looking box that told me I could buy some $400 Sony headphones.

I did say "wow," I guess.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 5:39 am

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by nm7

Did someone outside the UK already receive this?
The reason I'm asking is that usually these hotel promotions start in the UK and then get rolled out throughout Europe (and sometimes the rest of the world).

Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.