Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Old Sep 28, 2018, 7:03 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by travelgirlcanada
Received a $500 Birks gift card in the mail today....similar to the David Yurman promotion valid only in stores until Dec. 31, 2018........
I received one as well. Great timing for Xmas shopping.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: Centurion
Has anyone had any luck getting access to WOW offers that are for "select" Centurion members even if not receiving an invite directly? Specifically referring to hotel stays. Called about one I read about here and was told my name is not on the invite list.

How about for gifts has anyone called and requested something they read about here and received it? I've read through many posts in this thread but still don't know for certain if so.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 2:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by qope
Has anyone had any luck getting access to WOW offers that are for "select" Centurion members even if not receiving an invite directly? Specifically referring to hotel stays. Called about one I read about here and was told my name is not on the invite list.
Yes if you read back through this thread, there are or were WOW codes that could be used by any Centurion member. Or at least Centurion members from some countries as none of us can claim to know how all this works over all the countries that offer Centurion. So the request back then and now is for Flyertalkers who get the invites to post the WOW codes here so others can use them. It's been done before if you look back. You don't have to worry about millions of Platinum members trying to use these because they have no access to WOW offers. It's just a small number of us Centurion Flyertalk members on this thread.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 7:44 pm

Programs: AMX CENT
Originally Posted by stimpy
Yes if you read back through this thread, there are or were WOW codes that could be used by any Centurion member. Or at least Centurion members from some countries as none of us can claim to know how all this works over all the countries that offer Centurion. So the request back then and now is for Flyertalkers who get the invites to post the WOW codes here so others can use them. It's been done before if you look back. You don't have to worry about millions of Platinum members trying to use these because they have no access to WOW offers. It's just a small number of us Centurion Flyertalk members on this thread.
Yes if anyone has the code to the Bahamas offer (3 nights in Rosewood, golf and transfers) it would be appreciated. My 15% AC off discount code expires tonight!
Old Oct 14, 2018, 11:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Amex Centurion
I'm a UK Cent. I do get various WOW offers from time to time, including a Ł500 Harrods gift card before Christmas last year, and the Ł350 Thom Browne voucher in the spring. I also visited a Centurion Lounge in the US recently, and was welcomed with a nice set of ear phones for both my wife and myself (Master & Dynamic ME05, retails at c. Ł150/each). However, what really wowed me is when I signed up for a paid dinner event and sent feedback afterwards to say it didn't meet expectations - I immediately got the Ł800 refunded for myself and my guests. Look forward to seeing what's for Christmas this year!
JK likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by london
I'm a UK Cent. I do get various WOW offers from time to time, including a Ł500 Harrods gift card before Christmas last year, and the Ł350 Thom Browne voucher in the spring. I also visited a Centurion Lounge in the US recently, and was welcomed with a nice set of ear phones for both my wife and myself (Master & Dynamic ME05, retails at c. Ł150/each). However, what really wowed me is when I signed up for a paid dinner event and sent feedback afterwards to say it didn't meet expectations - I immediately got the Ł800 refunded for myself and my guests. Look forward to seeing what's for Christmas this year!
When and which lounge did you go to? The customer service overall for me has been excellent.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 5:54 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by alveoli0
When and which lounge did you go to? The customer service overall for me has been excellent.
The headsets were given out at the Centurion lounge at SFO. I got one on Saturday morning.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 8:21 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by ACfly
The headsets were given out at the Centurion lounge at SFO.....
Also Seattle
Old Oct 17, 2018, 3:31 pm

Programs: DL 2MM PM;VSGld;EKGld; HilDia; HrtzPC; AvisPC; PP; AmbPlt; JumeiGld; MeliaPlt; TajPlt; ShangriDia
Headsets also given out at LAS
Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:52 pm

Any more word on the Bahamas WOW offer for Canadians?
Old Oct 24, 2018, 3:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL CCR
Originally Posted by london
Out of interest was the dinner that you complained about one of the British Pullman Dinner events?
Old Oct 25, 2018, 7:10 am

blackout on bloor

Blackout on Bloor invite was sent by email yesterday. Online registration (which is great).
Has anyone been before? If so, what kind of special gifts were offered by the retailers?
Old Nov 5, 2018, 8:50 pm

Received a $500 gift card today for Olivela.com. No minimum purchase. I was able to order two pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses, a designer backpack and an eye shadow brush plus three free make-up samples. Total came to $499, free shipping, no tax added.

I've read so often about people getting gift cards and not being able to find anything to purchase that wasn't significantly more than the gift card value, so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to find some reasonable items in stock.

It has been many years since I've received anything from Centurion, so it was appreciated.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 5:58 pm

That is great Susan, thanks for sharing - is this as a US cardholder or another country?

As for our Canuck friends, got an email today for $500 off a $1000+ purchase (valid for approx. two week window of shopping only) at any of the following - Cartier, LV, Guerlain, Prada, MCM or Mulberry (specific locations).....I only hope they continue these stronger benefits in 2019 since some of our other benefits have been eliminated or diminished.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by travelgirlcanada
That is great Susan, thanks for sharing - is this as a US cardholder or another country?
This was for a US Cent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.