Upgraded from Gold to PR....question

Old Jan 25, 12, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Upgraded from Gold to PR....question

Hello,

I just upgraded my Gold to a PR Gold card (long overdue!!!).

Since my card number is not changing I was wondering when the "tracking" for the 30K spending limit begins. Do you think it is effective the day I upgraded the account online or not until I actually receive and start using the new PR card?

The reason I ask is that I have a large purchase to make early next week and am not sure if the new card will be here by then. I would obviously like to make sure this transaction is included in the 30K threshold.

Thanks
Old Jan 25, 12, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA Platinum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Explorist, Identity Platinum
Originally Posted by amexman View Post
Hello,

I just upgraded my Gold to a PR Gold card (long overdue!!!).

Since my card number is not changing I was wondering when the "tracking" for the 30K spending limit begins. Do you think it is effective the day I upgraded the account online or not until I actually receive and start using the new PR card?

The reason I ask is that I have a large purchase to make early next week and am not sure if the new card will be here by then. I would obviously like to make sure this transaction is included in the 30K threshold.

Thanks
As long as they changed the product on your account then you're good to go. You can verify this by looking at your account online.
Old Jan 26, 12, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Yes, I see the account change online now.

Thanks for the help.

Search this Thread