Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian Cent Gifts?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2012, 5:38 pm

Programs: Amex Cent, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by fraters
out of curiosity, has anyone received any gifts this year? i have had a bunch of invites, but not seen anything that could be called a gift to date.
thanks
Received some Fairmont perks, but can't remember anything else in the way of gifts this year.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 6:32 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by trayvreller
Received some Fairmont perks, but can't remember anything else in the way of gifts this year.
Free night from Fairmont and $500 Aria credit. Invites to free events but no material gift... yet. I believe last year it was just around Christmas... be patient .
Old Sep 10, 2012, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
Free night from Fairmont and $500 Aria credit. Invites to free events but no material gift... yet. I believe last year it was just around Christmas... be patient .
Yes, forgot about the Aria credit. Also, much more in the way of special events lately, although, would sure like to see more of them out here on the left coast!
Old Jan 9, 2013, 10:07 pm

Complimentary Event and Concert Tickets

So looking at today's e-mail, Montreal and Toronto get comp tickets to Nelly Furtado and Pink. Montreal also gets Disney on Ice. Vancouver gets ... Monster Jam! Seriously, Amex? Is this really Centurion's demographic? C'mon all you West Coast Cent members, let's start making some noise to get some decent events out here!
Old Jan 10, 2013, 6:54 am

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
So looking at today's e-mail, Montreal and Toronto get comp tickets to Nelly Furtado and Pink. Montreal also gets Disney on Ice. Vancouver gets ... Monster Jam! Seriously, Amex? Is this really Centurion's demographic? C'mon all you West Coast Cent members, let's start making some noise to get some decent events out here!
All gone within the hour anyways, so at least you didn't waste time making the phone call!
Old Jan 10, 2013, 7:13 am

Seriously - I love the differences between the US and CDN cards. $1,000 gift card to Harry Winston vs. 2 Tickets to Monster Jam.

Wonder if the US Cents are jealous much....especially when we tell them the tickets are for Ladies Night....

Well done Amex....well done...
Old Jan 10, 2013, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
All gone within the hour anyways, so at least you didn't waste time making the phone call!
I did make the call thinking my kids might want to go. Was told that all tickets to all events were gone in less than 10 mins.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 3:11 pm

Programs: AMX CENT
I did make the call thinking my kids might want to go. Was told that all tickets to all events were gone in less than 10 mins.
I called 3 minutes after the email was in my inbox. Could not get Pink tickets as they were gone. Unfortunate as that was the only show Mrs. wanted to goto and we forgot to get tickets. Got Nelly Furtado tickets ....

You may find me giving those away if we don't go.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 5:38 pm

I was getting my teeth cleaned when the email came up on my phone so I didn't notice it.

I'm wondering how good the seats are and if there is any kind of Centurion reception for the event. I had already bought Pink tickets through my seat license presale and gave them to a friend, so it's more curiosity than anything else haha.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 6:36 pm

Programs: AX Cent, AC E, DL GM
Really wondering if the decision to go Cent was worth it based on the pathetic offerings since last summer. The status aspect is helpful as I have so many miles that i am taking a break from EQM flights for the next year or two, but am wondering whether there is anything more coming in Canada to make it a bit more attractive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.