Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Card benefits in Taiwan

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2010, 12:17 am

Programs: EX DL DM. Free Agent Flier. Virtuoso TA & Every single hotel affiliation out there.
CX diamond huge!

Wow... if only HK Cent can get the CX diamond... that alone would be worth it. Any other Cent cards have this benefit?
Old Aug 13, 2010, 9:19 am

Centurion card

I was invited 3 days ago and the correct benifit :

Hilton Diamond
Priority(Inter-Continental) Diamond

Special late check out until 6pm for selected chain hotel
Sepcial golf rate in major golf course
20% extra bonus for AE points

They gave a special red wine and use your name to make a special black card for display for memory.

The annual fee is 160,000 NTD. Join fee of 160,000 NTD was waived.

I will get the card in 7 days. Te card will be made in Australia.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 10:43 am

Programs: Plat:US,DL (ex KL,AF,LX,LY) Gold:BA,VS (ex CO,UA).Plat.SPG,HGP Diam.HH. ICHG Plat RA. Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by 5417
I was invited 3 days ago and the correct benifit :

Hilton Diamond
Priority(Inter-Continental) Diamond

Special late check out until 6pm for selected chain hotel
Sepcial golf rate in major golf course
20% extra bonus for AE points

They gave a special red wine and use your name to make a special black card for display for memory.

The annual fee is 160,000 NTD. Join fee of 160,000 NTD was waived.

I will get the card in 7 days. Te card will be made in Australia.
Unless something new was invented for this card, there is no such thing as "Priority (Inter-Continental) Diamond".
Their highest level is Platinum, (which doesn't mean nor do much, and can be obtained for free by using their own credit card).
Now real IC RA status - that's a special thing. But it's not "Priority Diamond".
Old Aug 15, 2010, 7:47 pm

Programs: EX DL DM. Free Agent Flier. Virtuoso TA & Every single hotel affiliation out there.
CX diamond

So confirmed CX diamond status is not a benefit?
Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:26 pm

Hong Kong Centurion Card is with any CX benefits?
Old Aug 15, 2010, 11:49 pm

Programs: Centurion, Lan Platinum, ANA Mileage Club, HHonors D, SPG G
Hong Kong Cent has no CX benefits... and I'd bet a nice chunk of cash that TW Cent is NOT offering CX Diamond.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 3:09 pm

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
One of my additional (US) Cent members is based in Taiwan and may convert to this new card. Has anyone confirmed the hotel and airline benefits by now? There seem to be conflicting reports on CX status, and it appears odd to me that they'd be offering DL elite status as was reported earlier. He's also curious if the Hyatt Diamond membership has been confirmed. Thanks !
Old Aug 17, 2010, 4:49 am

Programs: QFF Gold, SQ Krisflyer
Originally Posted by dino49
Heard from the AMEX customer representative.

Annual Fee NTD $160000 (around USD $5000) and another one-time entrance fee NTD $160000 (I'm not sure if this one-time fee could be waived ).

Benefits like hotel club members, reduced fee for Gold Clubs, local dining discounts, Airline elite status, fast pass in some airports...

The representative "encourage" me to spend more on my current Plat. and they may invite me when my annual expense hit the "value" (which was not specified in the call). And she mentioned that in some other countries the value would be USD $200000.
usd200k per month?
Old Aug 17, 2010, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by foreigner
usd200k per month?
If I am not mistaken, the estimated figure is supposed to be on an annual basis.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 6:31 am

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
Anything conclusive re the benefits per my earlier post? Thanks !
Old Aug 19, 2010, 7:32 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, QF/HH/TG/SQ GOLD
CX Diamond will start offering from Jan 2011.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 8:59 am
H99

Programs: centurion
Originally Posted by irwin8417
If this is the case, the implications for other countries are quite interesting i.e. in Taiwan Centurion is double the price of elsewhere but has potentially two absolutely killer benefits SPG Platinum and CX Diamond. The fact that its "from 2011" leads to the prospect that maybe this isn't just a Taiwan thing
Old Aug 19, 2010, 9:11 am

Programs: Plat:US,DL (ex KL,AF,LX,LY) Gold:BA,VS (ex CO,UA).Plat.SPG,HGP Diam.HH. ICHG Plat RA. Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by irwin8417
If so, this inherits status and upgrades/club-access with several hotel chains (including those who are not gifted status through AMEX, nor participate in FHR/CHP), benefits and status with several retail and other partners, and double-upgrades plus 25% discounts with Avis/Hertz.

If the hotel upgrades are stackable (e.g. MO at-booking-upgrade, and second CX at-checkin-upgrade, or similar with Hilton/Hyatt/SPG/Langham/Marriott, etc etc) then all kinds of partying will ensue...
Old Aug 19, 2010, 10:03 am

Programs: CX GO, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, PC Plat Amb, MR Gold, Amex Plat
any words on invitation criteria? I know it's not USD200,000 spend, for sure.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by H99
It would be very significant if SPG plat is avaialable to Taiwan Centurions - the fact that its "from 2011" raises the possibilty that its returning to other markets/all markets.
That would be awesome!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.