Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Additional UK hotels to FHR mailing

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2011, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Additional UK hotels to FHR mailing

Does anyone have the list of hotels that came in the mailing from Amex UK of about 20 hotels that were basically offering FHR benefits, upgrade, 4pm and breakfast. I caught a glimpse of someones but never received one myself

I remember Stoke Park was on it and PTS told me the amenity was an afternoon tea. Was kind of hoping it was a round of golf.

Thanks
Old Aug 21, 2011, 3:58 am

The list doesn't say what the benefits are for individual hotels - it says call PTS for full details. But given PTS has told you what the benefit for Stoke Park is, I'm not sure why you want the list
Old Aug 21, 2011, 5:34 am
Original Poster

Was hoping to see what amenities were at other hotels if other people had also rang up.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 1:48 pm

I see. It doesn't help with that. It just gives the list of basic benefits and the hotels, and says call for further details.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 2:07 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Can I ask when this email went out? I've been having problems in that I don't seem to be receiving any emails (except those reply to secure messages I've sent them) or magazines from Amex since taking the card out months ago. They said they had corrected the marketing preferences on my account but I'm not convinced that they have!

On this particular question though, were these hotels different to the ones listed in the online brochure at http://www.finehotelsresortsdigital....tinum/2011#pg1 ?? (note that there's not a UK section, you need to look at the separate Scotland and England sections)
Old Sep 3, 2011, 10:14 am
Original Poster

I think it was around the beginning of August, I did not personally receive the mailing either. This was about 30 or so hotels in addition to the ones listed on the FHR site. From memory I recall Hotel du vins, Malmaisons, Stoke Park and the Grove, but there were many more spread around the UK.

Maybe someone with the mailing can list, also not sure whether this is a limited time or a new permanent benefit.
Old Sep 4, 2011, 5:09 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Thanks for clarifying, westers - those all sounds like really good additions, I hope they're permanent ones! I've dropped the Amex Twitter team (who are incredibly helpful) a note to see if they can shed any light on this.
Old Sep 4, 2011, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I never got this mailing ... Very odd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.