Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Question about foreign transaction feed with amex business platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2011, 10:06 am
Original Poster

I have a Business Platinum card and my authorized user has a gold card from my account.

If they use their card out of the country will they be charged the foreign transaction fees? or are they waived because it is a platinum account?

Thanks
Old Aug 14, 2011, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis Select, MHC, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by azmmza
I have a Business Platinum card and my authorized user has a gold card from my account.

If they use their card out of the country will they be charged the foreign transaction fees? or are they waived because it is a platinum account?

Thanks
There FTF apply to gold account charges. It isn't a platinum account as they're on a different statement/account. Time to upgrade the staff.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 1:33 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Georgemia
It isn't a platinum account as they're on a different statement/account. Time to upgrade the staff.
azmmza is specifically asking about employee Gold cards issued on a Business Platinum account. The cards are billed on the same statement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.