Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Just got AmEx Plat & not flying in 2010: what $ benefit can I use in 2010?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:06 am
Original Poster

After sitting on the fence for a long, long time I finally applied for the AmEx Platinum last week & received card yesterday. I have no plans on flying anywhere until 6/2011 when we're taking family vacation to Japan on ANA.

Can anyone think of a "no-brainer" benefit I can partake on this year for the 2010 benefit? Also, anyway that AmEx Platinum can be used for ANA lounges?

Very best to all of you and safe travels!
Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:29 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please read the forum Announcement for a list of expenses that American Express has deemed eligible and ineligible. Read this thread beginning at about post #250 for a discussion of December stategies:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ep-2010-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.