FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Costco AMEX: GET A $10 STATEMENT CREDIT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AUTO WIRELESS BILLPAY (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1138603-costco-amex-get-10-statement-credit-when-you-sign-up-auto-wireless-billpay.html)

jammanxc Oct 20, 2010 1:48 am

Costco AMEX: GET A $10 STATEMENT CREDIT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AUTO WIRELESS BILLPAY

GET A $10 STATEMENT CREDIT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AUTOMATIC WIRELESS BILL PAYMENT

To Register:

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/...cowirelessbill

AND combine with offer below for a $10 costco CASH card:

https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/costco2/

Enroll by December 15, 2010 and you can get a $10 statement credit when you sign up for automatic bill payment for your wireless bills.

To be eligible for this offer, you must enroll using your 14-digit RSVP code or if you are registered to manage your account online, your user ID and password.

Then you must contact your eligible service provider to set up automatic bill payment.

Please see important terms, conditions, and restrictions below.

NOTE: By clicking the "Enroll Now" button, I certify that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS

1This offer is good for solicited TrueEarnings® Cardmembers only. Cardmembers must enroll between November 1, 2010 and December 15, 2010 through the link provided to be eligible for this offer. Award is dependent upon merchant submitting charges under appropriate merchant code, industry code and required service or product identifier. A $10 statement credit will be credited to your account 6–8 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement. To enroll in American Express Bill Pay® you must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident. Individuals must have a valid American Express® Card. Service valid with participating merchants only. Not all providers service all markets. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. See website for additional terms and conditions. American Express reserves the right to limit or discontinue this promotion at any time and without notification.

© 2010 American Express. All rights reserved.

RackDaddy Oct 21, 2010 8:39 am

I received a $15 statement credit via this link:

americanexpress.com/paycostcowireless12

No need to use the RSVP code -- just use your logon ID (as far as I can tell).

Easy Victor Oct 21, 2010 8:45 am

"We're sorry. This special promotion is only open to invited Cardmembers."

It's targeted.

Originally Posted by RackDaddy (Post 14985928)
I received a $15 statement credit via this link:

americanexpress.com/paycostcowireless12

No need to use the RSVP code -- just use your logon ID (as far as I can tell).

mia Oct 21, 2010 8:53 am

Originally Posted by jammanxc (Post 14977820)
This offer is good for solicited TrueEarnings® Cardmembers only.

Originally Posted by Easy Victor (Post 14985973)
It's targeted.

Correct.

Easy Victor Oct 21, 2010 9:01 am

The post by RackDaddy (with a different link) mentioned that they thought you could just use your login id. Thus my post clarifying that it won't work w/o a RSVP code.

mia Oct 21, 2010 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Easy Victor (Post 14986099)
...thought you could just use your login id.

You can, but you will only be able to register if your account has been targeted. This feature allows targeted cardholders to register for the promotion even if their invitation has been overlooked, lost in a SPAM filter, or inadvertently deleted. It does not allow a cardholder to bypass the invitation requirement.

scubadiver Oct 22, 2010 1:32 pm

I decline. I have no intention of ever letting any company help themselves to my bank account.:td:

Mikel at Webflyer Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi all,

Amex has gotten in touch with us and would like to provide some clarification related to this promotion so as to alleviate some confusion. Here is the message they asked us to pass along:

Important Notice about TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express $10 Statement Credit

Thank you for your enthusiasm about the TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express $10 Statement Credit promotion. We are excited about its upcoming launch on November 1, 2010. The link that was posted earlier this week is to a registration site that is still under construction and being tested. This offer is available to solicited TrueEarnings® Cardmembers only and is non-transferable. If you already registered for the promotion, you will need to register again starting November 1 in order to receive the $10 statement credit.
Hope that is useful for those of you who are interested in this card.