SPG and annual spend

Old Jul 10, 10, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
SPG and annual spend

I've searched both this and the Starwood Forums but can't find what I'm looking for. I have the Amex SPG card which had an initial signup bonus of 10k miles and 10k more if you spent 15k in the first 6 months. Maybe this is a crazy question, or dumb question, but is the 15k spend bonus a one time event or can it be achieved each year?
Old Jul 10, 10, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
you might find the answer in this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...-thread-8.html
Old Jul 10, 10, 9:32 pm

Programs: BA - Blue
Originally Posted by Bonesaz View Post
I've searched both this and the Starwood Forums but can't find what I'm looking for. I have the Amex SPG card which had an initial signup bonus of 10k miles and 10k more if you spent 15k in the first 6 months. Maybe this is a crazy question, or dumb question, but is the 15k spend bonus a one time event or can it be achieved each year?
It's a one-time deal (unsurprisingly, since the value of the points far outweighs the $45 annual fee).

tb
Old Jul 11, 10, 2:05 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
[Moderator action...|

Closed because the question has been answered, and because their is an extensive thread in the Starwood forum which is the primary discussion area for this card.

Search this Thread