Dunkin Donuts offers [Combined]

Old Apr 30, 10, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD, Amex PLT, Hertz GLD, National EX
Dunkin Donuts offers [Combined]

For those FTers w/ AMEX blue cards...

Dear CYNCYN129,

We've teamed up with American Express® to give you another great benefit. Simply continue to enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts and more to earn $5 DD Cards.

Every 4 times you shop at a participating Dunkin' Donuts with your enrolled Blue from American Express®, Blue Cash®, or Blue Sky Card in a calendar month, you'll receive a $5 DD Card.

To enroll your American Express® Card and earn a $5 DD Card, just follow the link below.

Thanks for being a Perks member,
The Dunkin' Perks® Team
Old May 30, 10, 1:53 pm
Suspended

100 Bonus points for enrolling in Dunkin Donuts

Hi all. Has anyone taken advantage of the 100 point promotion by enrolling in Dunkin Donuts?

I used the promotion code without the "." at the end of it and just enrolled the other day. I also did not use my address but rather my email address address and a phone number.

I am assuming bonuses are manually processed so it should take time, but Im curious if anyone was successfull with this one? Requires no purchases, just enrollment which is free.

I was looking through the website and just happened to come across this one which I never knew about before.

The promotion was on the American Express website when you logged into membership rewards for those who are interested.

Last edited by adamj023; May 30, 10 at 2:01 pm
Old May 30, 10, 4:56 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, BMI Silver
Enrolled awhile back... Stated they would send a certificate by mail...
Old May 30, 10, 7:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by angel.x.martinez View Post
Enrolled awhile back... Stated they would send a certificate by mail...
Never gave them my address. They have my email address only and my phone number.

I guess if they need my address they will call or email for it. I presume your response wasn't immediate.

Thanks for the heads up.
Old Jun 1, 10, 9:50 am
Suspended

Surprisingly I got the 100 Points promotion via email. Took awhile but I got the certificate in email and I redeemed it so it looks like the 100 point promotion does work, but it takes awhile to get.

Easy and equivalent to charging $100.00 so a nice boost.

I used the redemption website and entered in the appropriate information.

Points were not added yet and I presume it should be there in a few days after they verify the information.

If it works out, it was worth it. :-)

The dunkin donuts end is over and they forwarded it to Amex so if its not credited in a few days will ask customer service.

All done and simple.

Last edited by adamj023; Jun 7, 10 at 5:44 pm
Old Feb 1, 11, 3:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
AMEX Dunkin Donut Promo/Prizes

Enroll ---> https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/dunkinfeb/ - Appears to be open to everyone but limited enrollment.

Get a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts Card in the mail when you enroll any American Express Card and use it 3x or more at Dunkin’ Donuts from February 1-28, 2011. Hurry, offer available for first 1,000 to enroll their Amex Card. More info at amexnetwork.com/SweetDD.

This month only, every time you use your American Express® Card at participating Dunkin’ Donuts you’re automatically entered for a chance to win sweet prizes1, including:

* One Year of Air Travel from JetBlue®
* Free Dunkin’ Coffee for a Year
* Roundtrip Flight from JetBlue®
* $5 and $200 Dunkin’ Donuts Cards
* And more!
Old Feb 1, 11, 4:33 pm

How do you find this on the Amex pages? I'm always weary of clicking on links then being asked to enter credit card info unless I know I can find it starting from a "safe" page.
Old Feb 1, 11, 5:32 pm
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin View Post
How do you find this on the Amex pages?.
Go to http://amexnetwork.com

Offer occupies entire top half of page.
Old Feb 1, 11, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by mia View Post
Go to http://amexnetwork.com

Offer occupies entire top half of page.
Okay. I signed up already when I was poking around earlier on www.americanexpress.com, I saw it linked to amexnetwork.com. I wasn't sure whether amexnetwork.com was a "safe" page before. I saw the link led to that, but don't keep track of the plethora of hostnames Amex uses.
Old Feb 2, 11, 1:29 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin View Post
Okay. I signed up already when I was poking around earlier on www.americanexpress.com, I saw it linked to amexnetwork.com. I wasn't sure whether amexnetwork.com was a "safe" page before. I saw the link led to that, but don't keep track of the plethora of hostnames Amex uses.
Dead. Please change title to reflect.
Old Feb 2, 11, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by mreed911 View Post
It lasted longer than I thought it would.
Old Feb 2, 11, 7:26 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Moderator decision

Originally Posted by mreed911 View Post
Only wounded. The $5 offer has passed, but the sweepstakes is still open and does not require registration.
Old Feb 2, 11, 7:37 am

Programs: Several dozen
Hey moderators doesn't this belong also over on the "And Now for Something Completely Different" thread?

Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by krpjr View Post
Enroll ---> https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/US/dunkinfeb/ - Appears to be open to everyone but limited enrollment.

Get a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts Card in the mail when you enroll any American Express Card and use it 3x or more at Dunkin’ Donuts from February 1-28, 2011. Hurry, offer available for first 1,000 to enroll their Amex Card. More info at amexnetwork.com/SweetDD.

This month only, every time you use your American Express® Card at participating Dunkin’ Donuts you’re automatically entered for a chance to win sweet prizes1, including:

* One Year of Air Travel from JetBlue®
* Free Dunkin’ Coffee for a Year
* Roundtrip Flight from JetBlue®
* $5 and $200 Dunkin’ Donuts Cards
* And more!
Old Feb 2, 11, 7:45 am
mia

Moderator action

I have merged threads discussing several Dunkin promotions to allow members to plan their donut purchases and maximize rewards .
Old Feb 2, 11, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by mia View Post
I have merged threads discussing several Dunkin promotions to allow members to plan their donut purchases and maximize rewards .
Hey! Some of us don't eat donuts, but they have good coffee!

Search this Thread