Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion HHonors Diamond status and 50k points offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2010, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: CENTURION, SPG-Gold, HH-Diamond, ANA-SFC, JAL-JGC, MX-Diamond, LHW Access, CLUB 5C, IHG Platinum

Hi all,

I got the CENTURION 50K offer last week. So my HHonors account has been upgraded to Diamond VIP from Gold VIP membership and got the 50,000 extra points.
My wife as well. But my wife was not added the 50,000 points.
My CENT account is in Japan.
How about you?
If you check the activity in HHonors website, you can see the CENTURION 50K OFFER in your account if you are CENT member, I think.

Hope this helps,
masahiro

Last edited by mia; Apr 22, 2010 at 10:18 am Reason: Add Diamond status to title
Old Apr 21, 2010, 7:57 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Hi masahiro, as I mentioned on the HHonors post I received the same treatment but was not aware of this offer at all ...

Good to have !
Old Apr 21, 2010, 11:26 am

Programs: Amex Centurion, Delta Platinum, US Air Platinum, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I dont see anything about this on my Hhonors account how do i take advantage of this???
Old Apr 21, 2010, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by parpar22
I dont see anything about this on my Hhonors account how do i take advantage of this???
Call Centurion Card Services. Hilton Honors customer service may know about this offer, but I think Centurion is the place to start.

I hope this offer applies to the US Cent...
Old Apr 21, 2010, 1:01 pm

Programs: some blue some silver some gold
Does anyone have any more info on this - or can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
Old Apr 21, 2010, 1:18 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Search suggests this thread in the HHonors section:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...d-upgrade.html
Old Apr 21, 2010, 8:01 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Just got off the phone with Canadian Centurion card center. The rep didn't know about the 50K offer but he told me that as of recently, all Canadian Centurion cardholders have been comped HH Diamond instead of HH Gold. They haven't updated their website yet. He will get back to me about the 50K HH points.

Because of FT, I checked my HH account online and found out that I became HH Diamond but didn't get the 50K bonus. I haven't stayed at a Hilton property for over 1 year.

So this is a benefit improvement (or reinstatement).
Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by jarusoba
So this is a benefit improvement (or reinstatement).
Nice - I am pretty happy with this one. Hilton has treated me very well as a gold and this is great news. For sure this is an enhancement, nice!
Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
[Moderator enters ...]

I have renamed the thread again because I better understand the offer. Sorry for the distraction.

[...moderators exits]
Old Apr 22, 2010, 10:53 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Apparently the 50K is an apology for downgarding to Blue. Looks like Diamond will be for UK Cents too. Excellent news.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:08 am

Programs: Amex Centurion; Visa Infinite; Hertz Gold; Hilton Diamond; SPG Gold; Kempinski Private Concierge;
As a IDC Centurion Card Holder, I can tell you that they updated the benefits for us too,
50k was putted into my account and HH Diamond is clearly show
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:21 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
IDC Centurion: It happened to me just after I received a plain HHonors card and I inquired about the Gold status ...

Hilton has always treated me very well !
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:59 am

Programs: Amex Centurion, Delta Platinum, US Air Platinum, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I just called the US centurion and they dont seem to know anything about it shes checkign into it more and calling me back.. any ideas?
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:27 pm

Programs: Plat:US,DL (ex KL,AF,LX,LY) Gold:BA,VS (ex CO,UA).Plat.SPG,HGP Diam.HH. ICHG Plat RA. Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by parpar22
I just called the US centurion and they dont seem to know anything about it shes checkign into it more and calling me back.. any ideas?
good luck. :-)

let us know if they ever call back.

(I've called regarding DL and CO changes to Elite status and was also told that they "would check into it and call back" and nobody ever does).
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:32 pm

Programs: some blue some silver some gold
Diamond, but no bonus points either. Anyway I can claim them? Let us know how you get on with Centurion Customer Services. It is now on the (useless) Centurion UK website

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.