Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Amex website problems here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2009, 8:44 pm

Programs: Amex Zync
Originally Posted by Ritz
IME, when the "regular" site is down, the AmexMobile site is always down as well. I, too, am getting very irritated about this. We only pay $500/year for the "privileges" of having the Amex (Plat), apparently routine account access isn't among those privileges.
yeah, the website NEVER works on my iphone. i don't know if it's not compatible with the iphone, but i haven't been able to access the mobile site since it went live.
Old Jan 17, 2009, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tomatoflight
yeah, the website NEVER works on my iphone. i don't know if it's not compatible with the iphone, but i haven't been able to access the mobile site since it went live.
Are you using this link for mobile access? https://www99.americanexpress.com/myca/mobl/us/?r=l_l

I have no problem accessing it, except when the main site is down.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 9:34 am

Website down?

I haven't been able to log into the American Express website for two days now. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Feb 3, 2009, 10:11 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
It hasn't been down all day, but I had a lot of difficulty pulling information for my taxes yesterday.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 10:18 am

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
It worked yesterday, but as is often the case lately; it was very slow.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:04 am

It's been working fine for me all day. At least for the credit card and MR functions.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:08 am

I can't log in right now. This happens way too often IMO.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:19 am

It's been down, off and on, since the weekend. It's a very unreliable website.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:48 am

Programs: NW GE, HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Platinum
I've haven't been able to log in at all today. Just called customer support and they said they are working on the problem.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Is the Amex Website down? Only on days that end in "y".
Old Feb 3, 2009, 1:57 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, HHonors
Talking

Amex site working fine for me.. just checked my statement just a few minutes ago online. It has to be you...

Sanosuke!
Old Feb 3, 2009, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by JetAway
It's been down, off and on, since the weekend. It's a very unreliable website.
Had the same problem yesterday and today, but was finally able to get access. I recognized, that I was not un-logged ... was still logged in even after I unlogged from the site.
Old Feb 3, 2009, 11:13 pm

Amex CS said its been due to the Amex HH updates on many accounts (some system-wide integration thing).
Old Apr 28, 2009, 9:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
Website down all night again....

Sigh. You know, this is my one really big complaint with Amex. It seems like more and more often, their websites either run at glacial speeds or shut down altogether....

Earlier was able to view account info for two of my three cards, with only one of them giving the System Not Responding error of death, but just now I went to look at something and got SNR on the main account page. It wouldn't even let me send an email to customer support.

It's been doing this for at least four hours. Anyone else having trouble?

(Just a bit irritating, it's the end of the month and I really needed to do my bookkeeping tonight...)
Old Apr 29, 2009, 1:43 am

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP
citi is notorious for nightly off-peak maintenance...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.