Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Amex website problems here

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2019, 9:23 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Anyone else having problems with the AMEX website?

When I want to look at current balance it just shows the amount and a blank screen. Cannot see individual charges, pending etc. This is on a PC, have tried multiple browsers. Has been working fine for years, but not propely for the past week.

I can still see the charges on their IOS app, but not on PC

(PS-this is the Canadian site, so not sure if specific to Canada or if US clients have same issue)
Old Aug 9, 2021, 6:10 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Globalist
Reviving an old thread, but is anyone getting the "can't communicate" message when trying to log on and book a flight on AmexTravel.com?

Any time I try and log in, I keep getting; "We apologize, there seems to be a connection issue. You may continue booking as a Guest or try logging in again later. [TBDSE400-003]"

I've tried 3 browsers, 2 computers, and a mobile device, and still get the same message. Makes it impossible to see insider fares, or pay with points.
Old Aug 9, 2021, 6:50 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by atourgates
Reviving an old thread, but is anyone getting the "can't communicate" message when trying to log on and book a flight on AmexTravel.com?

Any time I try and log in, I keep getting; "We apologize, there seems to be a connection issue. You may continue booking as a Guest or try logging in again later. [TBDSE400-003]"

I've tried 3 browsers, 2 computers, and a mobile device, and still get the same message. Makes it impossible to see insider fares, or pay with points.
Worked fine for me with Safari on iPhone.
Old Aug 10, 2021, 5:25 am

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Originally Posted by atourgates

I could not access Chase years ago. I rebooted my router and I could again. If all the errors have been from the same place that might be worth a try.

I have no idea why it worked. I was just turning things off and on again.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 4:23 pm

Having the same problem for 2 days in a row now when trying to open https://www.americanexpress.com/de-d...ducttype=Hotel

I am getting this error message: https://cln.sh/majt2lZywJIjn76fAlLM

SITE HELP

Thank You for Visiting American Express

We're sorry. We are momentarily experiencing technical difficulties. We are working on bringing our services back online.
For immediate assistance, please call the number on your card or statement. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for visiting AmericanExpress.com.

© 2013 American Express Company. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the terms of the American Express Web Site Rules and Regulations.

What do you guys think?
Old Oct 7, 2021, 11:16 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The page loads for me. If you are still having a problem, try using an Incognito or Private browser window.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 12:01 pm

Benefit Status Unavailable

Anyone else having issues under their Platiunum benefits (showing on both my business & Personal Platinum). Mine have been saying “Benefit Status unavailable“ for the last few days on all the ones I have enrolled in and a few says “Enrollment failed” for ones I never enrolled in and the majority of the enrollment buttons are gone. I have chatted with Amex and they said they are not aware of any issues and can see im enrolled in a specific one when I asked them to check but wasn’t sure if this is indeed an issue or if its a result of a recent business name change we did on business platinum card (though not sure why it would impact personal platinum)
Old Nov 6, 2021, 2:05 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I’ve noticed the same thing all week. Also, see the other thread re recent delays with Amex processing transactions, offers, credits, etc. Likely just some systems issues they’ve been having.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 2:42 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Just got my new PLT BIZ card yesterday and activated it and I’m not able to enroll in any of the benefits either.
Old Nov 6, 2021, 10:10 pm

I was told to clean the cache, it got much better but I am not sure that was the cause
Old Nov 6, 2021, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by ou5603
I was told to clean the cache, it got much better but I am not sure that was the cause
Getting the same thing on both account and P2. Computers and IOS devices. Not a cache issue.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 9:10 am

As of 11/8 the issue now seems to be fixed and enrollment status are showing on my personal plat & business plat cards
imnotalawyer likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Sxc7887
As of 11/8 the issue now seems to be fixed and enrollment status are showing on my personal plat & business plat cards

+2. Working now. Was not earlier today.

TD
Old Dec 6, 2021, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
+2. Working now. Was not earlier today.

TD
For two weeks on my Gold Rewards card "My points" I continue to receive "System not responding." I have complained three times, and the Amex person just says that my concerns will be passed on to some mysterious person who will look into the matter, There has been much looking, but no doing of anything to fix this problem.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 11:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by royalflight
....Gold Rewards card "My points" I continue to receive "System not responding." ....
In which country is your card issued?
Have you tried opening the site in a Incognito or Private browser window?
Have you tried using different browser brands?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.