Report Amex website problems here

Old Jul 7, 18, 10:51 am

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Currently cannot log in to the website. "Internal communication error." iPhone app also doesn't load and gives a "system not responding" error.
Old Sep 19, 18, 7:26 am

Off topic, but I also recently got a new AMEX card, the website (for me anyhow) is so slow compared to Chase. The buttons on the site (like log off) don't even respond the first time you click them. Is it just me?
Old Sep 19, 18, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by frankhi View Post
... The buttons on the site (like log off) don't even respond the first time you click them. Is it just me?
I experience this artefact of the amex website -- command buttons are not recognized when they are near the bottom edge of the screen. In other words, the arrow does not even change to the finger when you hover the pointer over a command. This issue is resolved by moving the page up a few lines, so that the buttons of interest are further away from the bottom edge.
Old Nov 4, 18, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Is there a reason I can only see Delta fares on amextravel.com? I tried selecting AA for preferred airline and then no results show.
Old Nov 8, 18, 5:32 am

Programs: AA Plat, WoH Glob, HHonors (faux) Diamond
Originally Posted by AlertPenguin View Post
Seems Amex is having some website issues today so I'd put this more on a glitch than anything else.
In this vein, I just logged in to Amex to check FICO scores. Usual link was not there, and cannot find it under Benefits, either.
Old Nov 12, 18, 5:17 am

offers show unavailable since at least 5pm yesterday. only me?

I noticed yesterday that all my offers on two different log ins show as unavailable. I have seen this before but this is the first time it has been so long.... it is still out

Anyone else noticed that? .
Old Nov 13, 18, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by bklgafly View Post
I noticed yesterday that all my offers on two different log ins show as unavailable. I have seen this before but this is the first time it has been so long.... it is still out

Anyone else noticed that? .
Hilton Gold enrollment, airline 200 credit and SPG enrollment all down. What a Platinum experience. Is this normal? Should I wait for the website to get fixed or call?
Old Dec 5, 18, 12:15 pm

Status currently unavailable for all benefits. Chat also disabled. Tried multiple browsers and it's still not working. Anybody else getting this?
Old Dec 5, 18, 1:16 pm

Getting the same.
Old Dec 6, 18, 9:27 am

Yes. Can't enroll my new Vanilla Plat in anything. Even tried creating a new login.
Old Dec 6, 18, 12:36 pm

It came back up last night briefly but its down again today. Is their IT dept incompetent?
Old Dec 16, 18, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by compddd View Post
It came back up last night briefly but its down again today. Is their IT dept incompetent?
Yes. Status currently unavailable for all of my amex plat benefits. No one seems to be able to fix or even really cares. Been 2 weeks like this now.