FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1003156-archived-referral-offers-2012-2024-a.html)

ilovskins12 Mar 4, 2012 7:42 am

AMEX Referral

I can refer for Premier Rewards Gold Gard:
An introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175, and 25,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after you spend $2,000 in 3 months. Some of the great things to point out for this card include 3x points on flights, 2x points on gas and groceries (probably my favorite thing about the card!), and 1x on everything else.

Send me a PM with your email and name and I can send you the link to the apps.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

Perimeter Road North Mar 5, 2012 3:01 am

UK Amex Platinum or PRG Referral

Hi all

I am happy as ever to refer people in the UK for the Amex Platinum card for 42,000 MR points (£300 annual fee) or the Amex Premier Rewards Gold card for 24,000 MR points (£150 annual fee).

I have the Amex Platinum and would be happy to talk you through why this is such a great card!

Just PM me your full name and email address and the referral will be on its way!

Thanks

BAWG

Rynlau Mar 5, 2012 5:05 pm

Referrer

I will be applying soon for the AMEX SPG, Chase Sapphire (US), and Southwest... if anybody gets perks for referring people to either of those send me a PM

InsaneTravel Mar 5, 2012 8:35 pm

PM-Me for any *Canadian* Amex Referrals.

Currently:

The Amex Gold for Business is the best deal (for no fee the first year) at 25K signup bonus.

and

The Amex Platinum (Non-Aeroplan) is the best deal at 30K signup bonus for a fee ($399/year)

dominion85 Mar 6, 2012 7:50 am

UK Amex Small Business Plat/Gold

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know of any referral or signup bonuses for the UK Amex Small Business Plat/Gold?

I can also refer for the UK Platinum and Gold personal cards if it's of interest to anyone.

Thanks in advance.

hbcsc153 Mar 8, 2012 1:53 am

Referral for US Business AmEx Card

Hello!

I am planning on applying for the SimplyCash Business Card or the Blue for Business. Any referral offers?

Thanks,

Hbcsc153

nate79 Mar 8, 2012 6:44 pm

Platinum: 50K points w/$3K spend in 3 months
PR Gold: 25K points w/$2K spend in 3 months, 0 annual for 1st year
Hilton HHonors: 40K HH points w/$750 spend in 3 months

PM me your full name and email address if you are interested.

hktramz Mar 9, 2012 10:57 am

For Canadian applicants,
I am more than happy to refer you :p

I can refer you the
The American Express® Gold Rewards Card - 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when they charge $500 in 3 months. No Annual fee first year

The American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card - 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when they charge $3,000 in 3 months, No Annual fee first year ---you can be a sole proprietorship so essentially you don't need a business for it.

The Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card- earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when they charge $1,000 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months. $120 annual fee. First year annual fee waived if you click through a special link by March.16

The Starwood Preferred Guest®* Business Card -earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when they charge $1,000 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months. $120 annual fee. First year annual fee waived if you click through a special link by March.16

PM me if you are interested!!!! The bonuses combined can get you to ASIA for free!!!

BearSmart Mar 9, 2012 9:02 pm

Canadian Amex Referral

Greatly appreciated if you will accept my referral for any of the following:

Platinum (Personal): Earn 30,000 bonus Membership Rewards points for $500 min spend.

Gold (Personal): Earn 15,000 bonus Membership Rewards points for $500 min spend. Pay no annual fee for the first year.

Gold (Business): Earn 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points for $3,000 min spend. Pay no annual fee for the first year.

SPG (personal): Earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints for $1,000 min spend.

SPG (Business): Earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints for $1,000 min spend.

Please pm me your first and last name, together with your email address if you're interested.

Thanks

crystak Mar 10, 2012 8:57 am

United Kingdom referrals:

Platinum: 42,000 points with £1,500 spend within the first 3 months

Just send me a PM with your full name and email address and I'll send you the invite from Amex!

traveldealer Mar 13, 2012 1:58 am

Amex Referals

Got referals for
Amex SPG
Amex Platinum 50k signup with 3k spent in 1st 3 months
pm with your name and email and feel free to ask any questions about how to reach spending thresholds or how to get most of the Amex Plat annual fee back, etc.

gooselee Mar 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Amex Plat 50k & Blue Cash

Happy to refer folks for:

Amex Platinum 50k MR points with $3k spend in first 3 months and I get some MR points back (just 3k I think)

Amex Blue Cash $25 statement credit with $1k spend in first 3 months and I get $25 too - this is the 1%/5% card with no annual fee

PM with name and email if you want either, and with any questions about either!

accrue450 Mar 16, 2012 6:12 pm

AmEx Platinum referrals

Platinum: 50,000 points (compared to 25k without referral) with $3k spend in 3 mos.

Message me your first name and email address, and I will send you the referral email. I'm a new plat member (thanks to FTer Simpleton for referring me!) and can send you a list I compiled of the top reasons why I personally believe the plat card is worth the membership fee. Thanks for letting me refer you!

benjaminwp Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am

I can send anyone who wants a link for the 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer with Amex Consumer Platinum. The bonus points are received for spending $3000 within 3 months.

I got this card recently and it has been well worth the $450 annual fee; from the bonus points, access to business lounges around the world, $200 back in airline fees every calendar year. Also, they have great service and great coverage for refunds and repairs. You also get $100 back from enrolling in Global Entry so you get it free. This helps you pass the immigration lines in the airport.

One important note - if you buy an airline ticket with this card, you get lost luggage coverage. In case the airline loses a suitcase, you can get (up to) $2000. There is also Premium coverage which also covers delayed baggage, if your suitcase comes more than 3 hours late, you can spend up to $500 for replacements. However, this is not automatically included, you have to call customer service and enroll in this plan. After you enroll you will be charged a fee (around $9.90) whenever you buy airline tickets. Keep this in mind for greater peace of mind. ^

Just send me a PM and I will send you the link.

nate79 Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Amex Referral

Platinum: 50K points w/$3K spend in 3 months
PR Gold: 25K points w/$2K spend in 3 months, 0 annual for 1st year
Hilton HHonors: 40K HH points w/$750 spend in 3 months

PM me your full name and email address if you are interested.