FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Express | Membership Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards-410/)
-   -   Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-express-membership-rewards/1003156-archived-referral-offers-2012-2024-a.html)

mia Jan 2, 2012 11:47 am

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.
  1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
  2. Do not post referral application links in any Flyertalk post. Post containing such links will be removed.
  3. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
  4. Do not post the same offer(s) more than once per calendar month. If a new or revised offer becomes available during the month you may post again, but please also click the Alert icon on your earlier post and the moderator will remove it to avoid confusion.

Card referral offers and links are no longer permitted in FlyerTalk Signatures. Please remove all mention of credit cards from your Signature before posting in this thread. Read the forum Announcement HERE. Read the new Signature rules HERE.

If you have questions or concerns please click the triangular link in the lower left corner of post #1. Please do not post a reply to the thread.

Roger Jan 2, 2012 1:25 pm

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2016

Hmmm, there are some contentious claims there.

As a plat cardholder for rather longer, I know that BA do NOT 'regularly' have 100% bonus offers. In my 17 years, that happened just once in the UK AFAIR, so 42,000 bonus miles are just that, not 84,000 (unless there's another offer in the pipeline).

The Hilton gold level is valid for just one year.

mia Jan 2, 2012 6:18 pm

Moderator action

A post by a new member and replies thereto have been removed. Remember, if you have questions about the appropriateness of a post use the Moderator Alert function by clicking the triangular icon in the lower left corner of the post. Think of this as your moderator call button. Please do not cross-examine or lecture the poster in a reply to the thread.

AirD0c Jan 5, 2012 2:31 pm

Plat 50k or SPG 25k

Hello.

I am happy to refer anyone for:

1. Amex plat with 50k MR bonus after spending 3k in 3 months.

2. Amex SPG with 25k bonus - 10k with first purchase and 15k after spending 5k in 6 months.

Please PM me your name and e-mail address if interested. Cheers!

swngair Jan 5, 2012 6:43 pm

Do I get a referral signup bonus if I already have an Amex card?

Do these referral bonuses work if I already have an Amex card?

I have a Preferred Rewards Gold Card but am considering upgrading to a platinum.

swngair Jan 5, 2012 6:57 pm

Also, I assume if I get this bonus, it's instead of a regular sign-up bonus, right?

Or is there a way to get the 50k + additional bonuses?

pcharles Jan 6, 2012 5:46 am

Originally Posted by swngair (Post 17757005)
Also, I assume if I get this bonus, it's instead of a regular sign-up bonus, right?

Or is there a way to get the 50k + additional bonuses?

Yes, you can still get approved for the Amex Platinum even if you have the PRG or other Amex cards. I already had the PRG card before acquiring the Platinum.

The 50K is a better bonus sign up. No, you cannot combine the 50K with another, it is one or the other. You can choose the less than ideal standard sign up if you want but I dont know why you would?

https://www304.americanexpress.com/p...ard/40196-57-0

pokeable Jan 7, 2012 10:44 am

If anyone else wants a referral for the Amex Platinum, 50K MR for $3K spend in 3 months, can PM me your name, email as well.

Will be happy to help. :)

JohnMyers1 Jan 8, 2012 4:17 am

I can definitely refer you for a UK Platinum card. PM me or give me a call if you like

u2g0d Jan 9, 2012 1:27 am

50k MR bonus. $3k in 3mo spend

I can refer you for the Amex Platinum, 50K MR bonus for $3K spend in 3 months.
PM me your email and name.

Phaenon Jan 9, 2012 12:03 pm

I have 1 25k for 1k spend left good until the end of the month.

swngair Jan 9, 2012 6:25 pm

When do these referral offers expire?

I'm thinking I'll wait until later this year to get the platinum card. Are 50k+ offers likely to be available for most of the year?

teege Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I have a 25k link (2k spend in 3 mos) for Amex PR Gold. Anyone want it? PM me!

azepine00 Jan 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I can send a referral link for Plat AMEX 50K MR after $3K in 3 mo spending.
PM if interested.

PeterNorth Jan 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by azepine00 (Post 17797330)
I can send a referral link for Plat AMEX 50K MR after $3K in 3 mo spending.
PM if interested.

You posted so many of them already, I for one was confused as to if any of yours were legitimate or you are just a bot or spammer. No thanks.