Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:40 pm

How are people getting all these referral links?
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:11 pm

Looking for Plat Biz 50k (or more) sign up bonus

Anyone have referral links to a 50,000 (or more) signup bonus for the Platinum Business Card? I see many of you have links for 50k for personal, but I'm looking specifically for a Plat Biz card.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by thexfactor
How are people getting all these referral links?
When you have the card you are able to create a referral link.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:52 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Titanium
Amex plat 50k or SPG Amex 25k

Hello,

I am happy to refer anyone for the following US personal cards:

1. Amex plat with 50k MR bonus after spending 3k in 3 months.
2. Amex SPG with 25k bonus - 10k with first purchase and 15k after spending 5k in 6 months.

I am currently planning my honeymoon and trying to finance as much as possible with points since our budget is pretty tight (weddings are expensive!). Thus, if you are looking to get one of these sign-up bonuses, I would be extremely grateful if you applied via my referrals so I can accrue more points. Thank you in advance and please PM if interested.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 12:59 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
I have a Gold card and would be happy to recommend someone and on receipt of the bonus points I would be willing to transfer some Virgin miles or Marriott points into their account. Please PM me if interested.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 2:54 pm

Smile Premier Rewards Gold Referral 25k

I can offer referrals for 25k Membership Rewards points after spending $2000 in 3 months on a new Premier Rewards Gold card.

For new US Amex members only unfortunately.

PM me your name + email and I will happily refer you.

Yay, first referral offer!
Old Jan 15, 2012, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, CX Diamond, EK Gold, VS Gold, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, 6C Plat, Hyatt Diamond
AMEX Prem Rewards Gold - Referral signup 25K Bonus (normally 15K)

AMEX have sent me a targeted link for 25K sign up bonus for the PRG card (normal bonus is 15K).

Send me a private msg with your name and email if you want a link.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 5:25 pm

Premier Rewards Gold Card Referral 25k points

I received a referral offer for the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express. 25000 MR points after $2k spend in 3 months. I get some bonus points if someone uses that link.
PM me your name/email and i will be happy to refer you too

Hoping to earn some referral points for the first time...
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:26 am

Programs: All of em...
AMEX Gold 25k, Waived Ann Fee - referral

Hey guys,

I received an email that allows me to refer you to get the American Express Premier Rewards Gold charge card with a 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus. That's 10,000 more than the banner on FT and other bloggers sites.

Most of us know that last year there were some higher targeted offers. If for some reason you'd like the card now on the 25k offer, I would be glad to refer you. Full disclosure, I will receive 10,000 MR per referral from AMEX. We both win!

Terms:
"Each friend or family member who applies for the Card through that email and is approved can get an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175, and 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points for themselves when they spend $2,000 on their new Card in 3 months."

If you want a referral, PM me your first/last name & email address so I can send it to you. Thanks
Old Jan 16, 2012, 8:38 am

Programs: AA, SPG, Hyatt, Hilton
Referral

If anyone would like a referral for the regular Platinum, just PM me with your name and email address for the 50,000 MR points for $3K spend in 3 months.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:54 am

Amex Platinum 50,000 MR points $3k/3 months - Referral

Hello People,

If you would like a referral to the Amex Platinum card with 50,000 membership reward points signup bonus with $3,000 spend in 3 months, please PM me with your name and email address. I will promptly send you the referral. This is not a link so you are guaranteed to get 50,000 MR points as some people have complained of getting only 25,000 points.

Thank you,

wallst7

Referrals must be submitted by February 13, 2012 and referred individual(s) must apply by February 28, 2012 and be approved. Please allow 6-8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account after each referred prospect is approved for the Card. Due to the confidential nature of the credit approval process, you will not be notified of whether we approve or decline any application(s) from individual(s) you refer. Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards First® program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-297-1300 for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.
3. Once the referred individual(s) are approved for the Platinum Card® from American Express, the individual can get 50,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points when they spend $3,000 within 3 months of Card membership. To be eligible to get bonus points, they must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards First® program at the time of purchase (they will be automatically enrolled in the program upon account approval) and they must charge their purchase on an eligible, enrolled Platinum Card® from American Express. Bonus points are awarded after the spend requirement has been reached and will be credited to their Membership Rewards account 6-8 weeks after they spend $3,000. Bonus points may be redeemed toward one round-trip domestic airline ticket or any reward of equal point redemption value, or retained for future use. This offer is valid for first-time Platinum Card members only. They are eligible to receive bonus points for only one Card account. Additional Card members are not eligible. Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards First® program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms

Last edited by wallst7; Jan 16, 2012 at 3:33 pm
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:13 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card

I will be happy to refer anybody who needs/want a American Express Premier Rewards Gold. You should know that in return for a approved application I will be getting 10000 points:

Your friend will receive an offer for the Premier Rewards Gold Card:
An introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175, and 25,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months.

This offer is good through Feb 13, 2012.

If you need a referral please send me a message.

Thanks in advance,
Carofly

Last edited by mia; Jan 16, 2012 at 3:17 pm Reason: error in date
Old Jan 16, 2012, 4:52 pm

Amex Platinum 50k MR for $3k spend in 3 months

So I look in my referral box and I can send out links for 50 k in Membership Rewards to friends(gives me 5k also) but still haggling with Amex on my original deal of 50k for $1000 spend. I wonder if my original application was from an old referral form.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:17 pm

Amex currently offers 10,000 referral bonus on SPG, Premier Gold and Platinum cards.

go check this. log into your account

Premier Gold and Platinum
https://www262.americanexpress.com/b...mgm/10938-CCSG

SPG
https://www262.americanexpress.com/b...mgm/10897-CCSG

As for platinum 50K, I still can see following link works that just requires spending $1,000 in the first 3 month.

https://www304.americanexpress.com/p...37904BAA-10938
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
OT VS Black card

Hi, I realise this is the wrong forum, but I tried posting on the VS forum yesterday and 0 responses so far

Is there a referral route to get more free points on the UK VS Black card signup?

6000 for a normal signup seems quite mean!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.