Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 10:51 pm

USA - Blue Business Plus

Blue Business Plus Card

Each friend can earn: 10,000 Membership RewardsŪ points after they use their new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 10:44 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond

CANADA

The best Canadian AMEX credit cards! Send me a PM to get a referral link on any card.

The Platinum Card from American Express
- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $1000 spend
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent
- Priority pass lounge access
- Centurion lounge access
- Starwood Preferred Guest and Hilton HHonors Gold status
- $200 annual travel credit
- $699 fee per year

The Business Platinum Card from American Express
- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend
- Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent
- Priority pass lounge access
- Centurion lounge access
- Starwood Preferred Guest and Hilton HHonors Gold status
- $499 fee per year

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend
- Earn 2 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent from select vendors such as Petro-Canada and Best Buy
- Transfer points 1:1 to Aeroplan and British Airways Executive Club
- No annual fee for the first year

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express
- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $500 spend
- Transfer points 1:1 to 40+ frequent flyer programs and receive a bonus for 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints
- $120 fee per year

Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
- 20,000 Starpoints enough for up to 6 free nights after $1000 spend
- Transfer points 1:1 to 40+ frequent flyer programs and receive a bonus for 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 Starpoints
- $150 fee per year
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:20 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
I have the following referrals for Amex USA cards:

1. SPG Business: 35k bonus Starpoints after they use their new Card to make $7,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 03/28/2018. This is a highest ever offer for SPG card.

Blue Business Plus: 10k Membership RewardsŪ points after they spend $3,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership. This card earns 2x on everything (up to $50k per year and has no AF)

3. Everyday Preferred: 20k Membership RewardsŪ points after they spend $1,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership. This card earns 4.5x on groceries, 3x on gas and 1.5x on everything else

4. Business Platinum: 50k Membership RewardsŪ points after they spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after they spend an additional $10,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.

5. Platinum: 60k Membership RewardsŪ points after they spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.

Please PM for the referral links.

Last edited by yugi; Mar 20, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:49 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CC Gold, UA Silver
Referral for SPG Amex Personal and Platinum

SPG AMEX Business
- Earn 35,000 Starpoints after you spend $7,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchase at participating Starwood Preferred Guest hotels
- Earn 2 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases on the Card at participating Marriott Rewards hotels
- Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases
- Access to SPG club lounge
- $0 introductory annual fee first year, then $95 after

SPG AMEX Personal
​​​​​​​- Earn 25,000 Starpoints after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchase at participating Starwood Preferred Guest hotels
- Earn 2 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases on the Card at participating Marriott Rewards hotels
- Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee first year, then $95 after

Please PM me for details. Thanks
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:18 am

Programs: Business Plat, Simply Cash, Cobalt
AMEX Canada Referrals

CANADA

Please PM me for a referral link, I will try to reply ASAP.

This is an updated requirements for the Amex Business Platinum welcome bonus.
Amex Business Platinum
  • Earn 60,000 bonus Membership Rewards points through my referral when you charge $7,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership.
  • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every $1 in eligible purchases charged to your Card
  • Access to over 850 lounges around the world
  • Annual Fee $499 which may be tax deductible
Amex Business Gold
  • Earn 40,000 bonus Membership RewardsŪ points through my referral when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Offer subject to change at any time plus, the first year’s on us! That’s a value of $250. Transfer your points, at no charge, to many frequent flyer and other loyalty programs including 1:1 to Aeroplan and Avios.
  • Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card. Plus, you can earn 1 extra point for every $1 in eligible purchases charged to the Card at 3 suppliers.
  • $0 Annual fee for the first year. Regular $250 Annual Fee which may be a tax deductible expense.
Amex Platinum
  • 60,000 bonus Membership Rewards points through my referral when you make $3,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership - that's enough to redeem for two roundtrip Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards to almost anywhere in North America
  • Access to over 850 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass
  • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases charged to your Platinum Card
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit
  • $699 Annual Fee
The SimplyCash CardNew
  • SimplyCash Card from American Express Cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on all eligible purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants in Canada (up to $250 cash back) for the first 6 months of Cardmembership and earn a bonus of $50 cash back after you charge your first purchase to the card using my referral.
  • Earn 1.25% cash back on all other purchases and when the Welcome Rate ends.
  • Buyer’s Assurance Protection Plan

Last edited by jslegaspi; Mar 25, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Old Mar 23, 2018, 11:14 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
AMEX REFERRALS AVAILABLE FOR PLATINUM, SPG & BA CARDS

Please PM Me to receive referral links for the following cards

1. American Express UK Platinum Card

Offers
- 35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend Ģ2,000 in the first three months (normally 30,000)
- Priority Pass Select gives lounge access for you and a guest
- Elite tier hotel membership with Hilton, Starwood, Club Carlson, Melia Rewards and Shangri-La
- Comprehensive travel insurance and rental car cover
- Hassle-free refunds on purchases
- Ģ450 fee per year

2. American Express UK SPG Card

Offers
- 11,000 Starpoints when you spend Ģ1,000 in the first three months (normally 10,000)
- Automatic upgrade to SPG Gold Preferred status when you spend Ģ15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
- Earn 2 Starpoints for every Ģ1 of eligible purchases charged to your Card at participating SPG & Marriott RewardsŪ hotels
- Earn 1 Starpoint for virtually every full Ģ1 spent on your Card
- Travel and Shopping Protection
- Ģ75 fee per year

3. British Airways American Express UK Card

Offers
- 6,000 Avios when you spend Ģ1,000 in the first three months (normally 5,000)
- Spend Ģ20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a complimentary Companion Voucher
- Earn 1 Avios for virtually every Ģ1 you spend
- Travel and Shopping Protection
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
Old Mar 25, 2018, 4:15 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Arrow American Express Canada Referrals

AMEX Canada Referrals

Please PM Me for current American Express Canada welcome bonus offers!

The Gold Business Card
• 40,000 bonus points after $5000 of purchases over the first three months
• Access to over 1000 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass
• Earn 1 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases
• $250 annual fee

The Platinum Card
• 60,000 bonus points after $3000 of purchases over the first three months
• Access to over 1000 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass
• Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases
• Platinum Concierge & Platinum Dining Program
• $699 annual fee

The Platinum Business Card
• 60,000 bonus points after $7000 of purchases over the first three months
• Access to over 850 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass
• Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases
• Platinum Concierge & Platinum Dining Program
• $499 annual fee

Send me a message and I'll send you a referral ASAP!

Cheers
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:26 pm

Amex Hilton Honors Card

Amex Hilton Honors Card

65K bonus points (spend 1000 in first 3 months) if you apply by the referral link. It is only 50K if you apply directly. If interested, please PM me. Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2018, 10:02 pm

Programs: *void
Arrow American Express Referral Offers (Read Wiki before posting).

I can provide Canadian AMEX Card referrals
----------------------------------------------------------------
- $ value after each card is the minimum spending required within 3 months

Cards with referral signup bonuses (more points than non-referred):
  • AMEX Business Platinum Rewards - $499/yr, 60K MR points (vs 40K non-referred, i.e. 35K bonus) $5K min spend, 15K for referring to other MR cards
  • AMEX Platinum Rewards - $699/yr, 60K MR points (vs 50K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $3K min spend, 15K for referring to other MR cards
  • AMEX Business Gold Rewards - $0 FYF, 40K MR points (vs 30K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $5K min spend, 10K for referring to other cards (PM for ideas on how to meet the $5K minimum spend on Business cards - a legitimate business is NOT required to apply for these cards)
  • AMEX Gold Rewards - $150/yr, 30K MR points, $1,500 min spend, 5K more by adding a Supplementary Card during referred online application, for total of 30K (new, as of Jan 14, 2017), 5K for referring to other Gold cards
See my post here for the current Amex Membership Rewards (MR) card offers/bonuses, etc:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...l#post29563761
  • AMEX Simply Cash - No annual fee (build Amex history), 5% cash rebate on gas/groceries/restaurants in Canada for first 6 months, to maximum of $250, otherwise 1.25% on everything else. Provides rental car coverage and extended purchase warranties. Earn a bonus of $50 cash back after your first purchase via a referred signup. Add $25 cash back for each additional (free) supplementary cardholder.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to PM me for card info (I do not need your name/email, if you prefer anonymity), for Amex or any other Canadian card that I carry in my arsenal. Again, no obligation to use my referrals, but thankful if you do.

Last edited by JJonahJ; May 14, 2018 at 8:10 am
Old Apr 1, 2018, 6:12 am

AMEX UK Gold & Platinum Referrer

UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM

*** All 10 referrals remaining for this year so contact me NOW! ***

Please PM me for a referral link for the following two UK AMEX cards.
I monitor my mails all the time (even when I appear to be offline in the forum) so send me your message and I will reply within seconds!

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend Ģ2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
  • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full Ģ1 spent on your Card.
  • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
  • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
  • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
  • Annual fee: Ģ0 for 1st Year (Ģ140 from Year 2)
The Platinum Card
  • Earn 35,000 Membership RewardsŪ points when you spend Ģ2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full Ģ1 spent.
  • Annual fee: Ģ450
UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM -- UNITED KINGDOM
Old Apr 1, 2018, 7:07 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Hey Canada- Time to Spring for an Amex?

I'm pleased to offer referrals for these Canadian Amex cards, which all earn American Express Membership Rewards (MR) points. These can be used for statement credits or transferred to hotel or airline points, including

1 to 1 transfers to Aeroplan and Avios!

Why use my referral? You will get more bonus points by using a referral than if you apply from the Amex website, and I get points for referring you, so we can both travel more! I don't need any personal information. Just click my username to send me a message and I'll send you a secure link generated by Amex Canada, usually within minutes!

The Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 MR points (vs. 50,000 on Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $3,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $699, but includes a $200 travel credit
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points/$ spent
Other Perks: SPG Gold, Hilton Honors Gold & Airport Lounges (including Centurion lounges & Priority Pass)

The Business Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 MR points (vs. 40,000 on Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $7,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $499
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points/$ spent
Other Perks: SPG Gold Status & Airport Lounges (including Centurion lounges & Priority Pass)

Business Gold Rewards Card
Sign-up Bonus:40,000 MR points (vs. 30,000 on Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $250 (1st year free)
Points Earned for Purchases: 2 points/$ spent at 3 designated merchants & 1 point/$ spent elsewhere

Last edited by Low Roller; May 28, 2018 at 9:36 am
Old Apr 1, 2018, 8:28 am

Programs: Hilton - Diamond; SPG/Marriott - Gold
I can refer the following US Personal Amex Cards; please PM me for details!

Gold Delta SkyMilesŪ Credit Card

60k total miles + $50 statement Credit; No fee the first year!

50k Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within the first 3 months. You can earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within your first 6 months.

Platinum Delta SkyMilesŪ Credit Card

70k miles + 10k MQMs + $100 statement credit; $195 annual fee

70,000 bonus miles and 10,000 MedallionŪQualification Miles after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

Hilton Honors Ascend Card

100k total Hilton points; $95 annual fee

75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 or more in purchases with the new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership and an additional 25,000 Hilton Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.

Hilton Honors Aspire Card

100k Hilton points + Free weekend night + $250 Hilton resort credit + $250 Airline Credit; $450 Annual Fee

100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card membership.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 8:43 pm

I'd be delighted to provide a referral link for the following cards:

Personal Amex SPG card
20,000 Welcome Bonus Starpoints after you charge $1500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Card membership. $120 Annual Fee.

Business Amex SPG card
20,000 Welcome Bonus Starpoints after you charge $1500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Card membership. $150 Annual Fee.

AMEX Gold Rewards card
30,000 Welcome MR points(non referral 25,000)( 5,000 points extra by adding a Supplementary Card during online application via referral link) after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Card membership. $150 Annual Fee.

Amex Cobalt Card
40,000 Welcome MR points (10,000 if you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months + 2,500 for each month you spend $500 in the first year )
Annual Fee$120 (charged as $10/month)

Please PM for a link and I will respond quickly. No personal information or email required.

Old Apr 1, 2018, 9:12 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
CANADIAN
AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD
APPLICATION LINKS ARE AVAILABLE:

:-::-::-:PLEASE PM ME FOR LINK I will respond ASAP, Thanks:-::-::-:

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card

60,000 MR points after spending $3000 within the first three months
*** $200 annual travel credit ***
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.
Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases
$699 annual fee

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card

60,000 MR points after spending $7000 within the first three months
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.
Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
Annual Fee $499

AMEX Canada Starwood Preferred Guest SPG Card

20,000 BONUS SPG points after spending $1500 in within first 3 months
1 SPG point/$1 spend for any purchase.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card

40,000 MR points after spending $5000 within first 3 months
2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.
NO Annual fee for the 1st Year

I can answer any questions you may have, and would be happy to share any tips for these cards.

:-: PLEASE PM for LINK & I'll send within the day No personal info required :-:
Old Apr 2, 2018, 12:54 pm

Amex canada and usa

HI! Please PM me for a referral to any of these cards. I'll reply as fast as I can.

CANADA (scroll to bottom for USA)

American Express - The Platinum Card
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 60,000 points when you charge $3,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months
- $699 Annual Fee
- $200 yearly travel credit

American Express - The Business Platinum Card
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 60,000 points when you charge $7,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months
- $499 Annual Fee

American Express - Business Gold Rewards Card
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 40,000 points when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months
- First year is free

American Express - SPG Personal and Business
- Earn 20,000 Starwood points after spending $1,500 in your first 90 days.

USA

American Express - SPG Personal
- Earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $3,000 in your first 90 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.