Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Old Jan 17, 2012, 6:58 am
Suspended

I received referral offer for 25k membership rewards bonus points after spending $2k in 3 months and first year fee free.
if anyone is interested, PM me. [moderator edit]

Last edited by mia; Jan 17, 2012 at 3:58 pm
Old Jan 17, 2012, 7:29 am

Programs: many
All of us here would be happy refer anyone for these cards because Amex is running a new limited time promotion for referrals where the person doing the referals get 10K referal points versus the more subdued 5K.

This is on the 50K sign up bonus for the Amex Platinum card, and the 25K sign up bonus for the Amex Premier Rewards Gold card. (Not sure if other cards have any additional special referal offers?)

It is a limited time offer that expires in February. So if anyone would like to entertain our FT community referals, please act soon both the sign up and referal bonuses are time sensitive.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 1:14 pm

Amex now offering 10k per referral plus new account gets 50k MR points with 3k spend

Hey all

I don't know if this is not allowed, so I apologize if I am breaking any rules.

I saw today that there is a 10k referral bonus now for Plat holders, and the new account holder will get 50k with a 3k in 3 month spend.
that's a bit better than the 5k they used to offer.

so anyway, if anyone wants one, shoot me an email.

thanks all
Old Jan 17, 2012, 1:41 pm

Bummer! I just made a successful referral last week with the 5k link, and now its doubled to 10k, any advice what I can do to get them to give me the difference?
Old Jan 17, 2012, 2:15 pm

I have a number of:

Your friend will receive an offer for the Premier Rewards Gold Card:
An introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $175, and 25,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months (3)

Offers available for use if anyone needs. Just PM me.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 9:22 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by pokeable
If anyone else wants a referral for the Amex Platinum, 50K MR for $3K spend in 3 months, can PM me your name, email as well.

Will be happy to help.
Bumping myself
Old Jan 18, 2012, 3:43 am
Used to be BAWatersideGuy

Programs: BAEC Blue, El Al Matmid, Amex Plat, PP, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CX Gold, C.Carlson Gold, Hertz/Avis
Amex Platinum/ Gold referral - UK

Hi

If anyone in the UK would like a referral for either Platinum (42,000 points if spend Ł1,500 in first 3mnths) or Gold (22,000 points if spend Ł1,000 in first 3mnths) please PM me with your full name and email address.

I'm a long time viewer and recent avid poster on FT so to reassure people that I haven't joined just to give out referrals!
Old Jan 18, 2012, 4:25 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by PanGalactic
Hi, I realise this is the wrong forum, but I tried posting on the VS forum yesterday and 0 responses so far

Is there a referral route to get more free points on the UK VS Black card signup?

6000 for a normal signup seems quite mean!
There's This but it's not a great offer either.

Happy to refer anyone for this or the Amex Platinum cards too
Old Jan 18, 2012, 7:59 am

I have invites for the gold PR US card as well 25K for 2000 spend in 90 days with first year free.
This year thus far is not as great for amex bonus offers. I would imagine this will probably pick up a bit in the spring, or it may be a general trend.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:02 pm

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Wanted to thank the posters in this thread.

I didn't know about the upgraded bonus. My wife is getting a Plat card soon. In fact, I tried to sign her up last weekend but we had a glitch. Now I'll get 10K instead of 5K for the referral!
Old Jan 18, 2012, 7:05 pm

Programs: All of the Above
I can refer anyone for the DL Reserve card. You receive 10K MQM's after 1st purchase, and an additional 15K MQM's after a $30K and a $60K spend. You receive DL SkyClub access with the card. Fee is $450. After the 1st year, you also receive a free companion certificate valid for first or economy class.

I can also refer anyone for the SPG Personal or Biz card. You receive 10K SPG after 1st purchase, and an additional 15K SPG after $5K in spend in the next 6 months. Annual fee is waived for the first year.

I can also refer anyone for the Am Ex PRG card. You receive 25K MR points after $2K spend in the first 3 months. Annual fee is waived for the first year.

PM me if you would like any other the above or have any questions about any of them!
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:25 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator reminder

American Express is conducting a campaign in which existing cardholders can earn a bonus by referring new applicants. Please do not post those application links anywhere on Flyertalk. I edit the threads to remove the referral details. This is the only thread in this forum where referral offers are permitted. Please do not offer to refer in replies to other threads.

Post only a description of the offer (card type, nationality, spend requirement, bonus points). Please do not post a link, email address or any inducement for others to choose your link. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.

FlyerTalk is not a marketplace and nothing is to be offered for sale or conditioned on an exchange of money or barter.
You may also mention referrals in your Flyertalk Signature, if your account qualifies. See the requirements here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q79
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:25 pm

Programs: CO Gold, DL GM, SPG GOLD, PC Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Gold, National Executive
Smile Referral for Amex Plat and SPG

Im happy to refer anybody for the following cards

1) Amex Platinum Charge card - You get 50,000 points
and $200 Airline Fee credit and airline lounge access with Priority Pass select and access to Delta, US Airways clubs and AA Admiral Clubs with Plat card. $450 annual fee

2) Amex Starwood Preferred Guest - 10000 Starwood points for first purchase and 15000 starwood points after $5000 in spend within 6 months. $65 annual fee waived for the first year

For both the above i will receive 10000 points if you are approved. Please PM me with your name and email address so i can invite you.

Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:30 pm

Like many others I have 2 Amex Platinum (personal) referrals to take advantage of - you earn 50K MR points with $3K spend in 3 months, I get 10K MR points. But, unlike some folks I did not sign up for FT just to post this!

Last edited by decibel08; Jan 19, 2012 at 12:41 pm Reason: differentiate from biz
Old Jan 19, 2012, 1:00 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Referral offer available for the US AMEX Plat.

You get 50,000 points after $3000 spend in 3 months. I get 10,000.

Have never referred anyone before, as I'm not on here badgering people about it all the time once would be nice, tho! message me and I'll send the offer your way!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.