Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favorite Admirals Club Personnel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1M, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz President Circle
Favorite Admirals Club Personnel

Who is your favorite AC folks? Give an example and shout it out!

SJC AC = Jamie and Suzanne

Jamie,
She has salvaged several of my flights due to weather and started the re-routing process before even the exec platinum line called .... and prior to my exp status she even took great care of issues

Suzanne,
Extrememly personable for 500am in the morning, makes awesome drinks, and with both of them they surprised me with holding one of the 70th anniversary packets for me since I couldn't make it into the club ...

+-ADT
Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:58 am

Programs: AA LT Plat
STL: Everyone, especially Tim the Bartender
Old Aug 22, 2009, 12:10 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
WOW i'm so glad to see SJC first on the list...and I totally agree with your choices!! Jamie has saved me a lot of aggravation/time/money !!!

Originally Posted by tegelad
Who is your favorite AC folks? Give an example and shout it out!

SJC AC = Jamie and Suzanne

Jamie,
She has salvaged several of my flights due to weather and started the re-routing process before even the exec platinum line called .... and prior to my exp status she even took great care of issues

Suzanne,
Extrememly personable for 500am in the morning, makes awesome drinks, and with both of them they surprised me with holding one of the 70th anniversary packets for me since I couldn't make it into the club ...

+-ADT
Old Aug 22, 2009, 1:05 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
SJC rocks.

I definitely agree with the assessment of Jaimie.

I also like

Pam - she has gone above and beyond for us several times, automatically rebooking for IRROPS before we even knew about them. One time moved us from SFO to SJC when a delay was likely to cause a flight miss.

And the whole SJC staff was dressed in nerd outfits at the party Thursday to mourn the demise (and hope for later reinstatement) of the nerd bird. It looked very cute with the taped glasses

Cheers.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 1:11 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
The ORD AAgents, especially the ORD FL AAgents.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 1:36 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
everyone in HNL - Dianne is just wonderful...
Old Aug 22, 2009, 1:43 pm

Programs: AA-PLT/Lifetime
FRA -- Everyone at this club, one of the best in the system! Always friendly and helpful; they even presented me with a goodie-bag when I missed the anniversary celebration.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1M, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by brp
SJC rocks.

I definitely agree with the assessment of Jaimie.

I also like

Pam - she has gone above and beyond for us several times, automatically rebooking for IRROPS before we even knew about them. One time moved us from SFO to SJC when a delay was likely to cause a flight miss.

And the whole SJC staff was dressed in nerd outfits at the party Thursday to mourn the demise (and hope for later reinstatement) of the nerd bird. It looked very cute with the taped glasses

Cheers.
I wish I was there to see that ... that must have been awesome .... I did make them both seriously laugh this morning by my #1 reason not to fly southwest ... "you don't have to worry about naked passengers" ...

If you want to see her groan .... tell her that you are going to change the tv's all to fox channel and throw the remote away ... (there is a story about it ... that is pretty funny ...)
Old Aug 22, 2009, 2:03 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Agree with HNL - Tempi ?? is great
Old Aug 22, 2009, 3:06 pm

im embarrassed to say that I am not sure of his name, but i believe it is Greg or Doug. he works in the Boston AC, at the front. wears glasses and works at the front desk. always helpful, efficient and goes out of his way to make tough times smoother. i promise i will remember his name next time!
Old Aug 22, 2009, 3:16 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
ORD Flagship Lounge personnel.

SFO - several folks there do a great job, especially with IROPS.

FRA - again, several folks do an outstanding job there.

JFK - FL "guardian" - a genuine AAmbassador of a woman! ^

HNL - thank goodness, they're back! (Sherri and Dianne, you are da bettah da kine!)

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 5, 2011 at 10:16 pm
Old Aug 22, 2009, 3:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Don't know names, but SNA AC Staff is amazing. Ditto for SFO. Also there is one gal at LGA (young, blond hair and Latino I think) that on a number of occassions put me right on an earlier flight while keeping my F window seat. They truly are angels of flight.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Hector at BOS.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 4:01 pm
GB

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton GLD
ORD-G Concourse-Agnes. She always remembers your name, is personable and professional and goes the extra mile without any prompting. AA needs a lot more Agneses.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 6:14 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Kudos to STL Staff

Originally Posted by sonora
STL: Everyone, especially Tim the Bartender
I second that. Tim (and Betty too) at the bar are wonderful and are always eager to help me. Harlan and Nancy are also wonderful AAngels that have worked through complicated itinerary re-issues and helped me during IRROPS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.